Ethiopia's biggest regret

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
You are showing your typical low IQ traits, losing the argument and resorting to insult :ftw9nwa:
U basically ignoring all my talks how did u guys annex oromia how did u get biggest region in somalia even in aidtopia ogadenia that ezy without fight simple u sucked of the european as usual so dont come with out with this bs with me

U basically ignoring all my talks how did u guys annex oromia how did u get biggest region in somalia even in aidtopia ogadenia that ezy without fight simple u sucked of the european as usual so dont come with out with this bs with me

Read the title and the content of the thread. None of what you mention is the subject of this thread. The OP is talking about why Ethiopia didn't annex Somalia during the last 3 decades when Somalia had no central government. Stick to the subject or open a new thread.

Marshall D Abdi

Read the title and the content of the thread. None of what you mention is the subject of this thread. The OP is talking about why Ethiopia didn't annex Somalia during the last 3 decades when Somalia had no central government. Stick to the subject or open a new thread.
Yall tried in 2006 but coulnt thanks to al kabab

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
We never had and we don't have an ambition to incorporate Somalia into Ethiopia. In fact and contrary to what you stated, Ethiopia is not dividing but trying to unite Somalia even with Somaliland risking our good relationships with Somaliland. Think about it, if Ethiopia wants that kind of thing, why not trying to arrange some kind of confederation with Somaliland? Is that not easier and way better for Ethiopia than trying to incorporate Somalia? But Ethiopia is not even doing that and never tried that the last decades. So I really don't know why Somalis bring up this issue again and again and feel that somehow Ethiopia will incorporate Somalia. Where did you guys got this idea and why it is popping up all the time? Ethiopia wants to be have the kind of Ethio-Djibouti relations with all its neighbors, long, stable and based on business.
We're not going to unite with Somalia if our demands are not met.

Also Djibouti is getting mad with these immigrants pouring in so there's tensions.

Next time put leashes on your Oromos because they're dropping like flies in the desert.

Invader

@xabashi we're ok with Amhara but you need to stop these Oromo students crossing in our lands.

Invader

I don't know what do you mean by "we". Can you please elaborate?
The Oromo are coming into Djibouti and are being prostitutes, they build illegal buildings to live in and they're children are drug addicts who smoke at the age of 10.

If you don't take care of them. Djibouti won't be happy.

PS: Don't expect a Naval Base. If there is going to be one I'll overthrow the government and evict y'all. :dead:

The Oromo are coming into Djibouti and are being prostitutes, they build illegal buildings to live in and they're children are drug addicts who smoke at the age of 10.

If you don't take care of them. Djibouti won't be happy.

PS: Don't expect a Naval Base. If there is going to be one I'll overthrow the government and evict y'all. :dead:

Ok, I didn't know you have this problem but why don't you control your borders instead of expecting Ethiopia to do that for you? You know controlling borders in the horn is not an easy task to do. Anyway, naval base or not, Djibouti remains one of our main partners for long time to come. May God bless Djibouti and its people.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
so sad the country is a failed state for many years and the only thing Somalis wanna do is make up fake Ethiopian conspiracy theories of annexation and occupation, i wonder what an oppressed occupied Palestinian would think if he read this garbage

so sad the country is a failed state for many years and the only thing Somalis wanna do is make up fake Ethiopian conspiracy theories of annexation and occupation, i wonder what an oppressed occupied Palestinian would think if he read this garbage
It's easier to blame others than yourself. If Ethiopia wanted to occupy us, they have the means to do so. Somalia is already fragmented into small kingdoms.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It's easier to blame others than yourself. If Ethiopia wanted to occupy us, they have the means to do so. Somalia is already fragmented into small kingdoms.
i can understand why they would dream of Ethiopia occupying them these insecure backward Somalis whose homeland is a failed state and a complete shithole would dream for a successful neighboring state to invade them

i can understand why they would dream of Ethiopia occupying them these insecure backward Somalis whose homeland is a failed state and a complete shithole would dream for a successful neighboring state to invade them
Just yesterday was live aid so dont get ahead of yourself.

Marshall D Abdi

Nacalaa abaha ku dhale was why u calling shithole? Even in my last moments i will believe those raw eating baboon r lower them me

Trending