Ethiopians sabotaging mogadishu history

This is like habeshas claiming Adal sultanate because some of them were under its rule
To be fair they already do that :dead: I've even seen Habeshas claim Zelia & Berbera to Maydh were historically Ethio-Semitic speaking towns until migrating Dir subclans like Ciise Samaroon & Isaaq inavded after conversion to Islam in the 15th century LMAO

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
This is kind of disingenuous. There were people under the rule of Axum that weren’t habesha but it was a Habesha dynasty. It was bloody Orthodox ffs. This is like habeshas claiming Adal sultanate because some of them were under its rule
Sxb am not lying, I'll post kunama themselves explaining their kings who ruled akzum

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ethiopians are very good at completely erasing history, just like how they made akzum to appear habesha kingdom when in reality it was shared between nilotic (kunama) Cushitic (agew and other small groups) and than habesha
Shock Reaction GIF by CBS

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Sxb am not lying, I'll post kunama themselves explaining their kings who ruled akzum
Kunama were pagans all throughout the rule of Axum and were hunter gatherers. How could they have ruled an Orthodox kingdom that was in communion with the Byzantines? One king of Axum had a wife called Kuname

Garaad diinle

 
If you dont live in america then u live in one of the arab countries
No man i live in the west. Are trying to make spill the tea inadvertently? Don't bother trying I act in real life like i do here on this site so people can easily recognize me, i don't wanna be doxxed or anything.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Kunama were pagans all throughout the rule of Axum and were hunter gatherers. How could they have ruled an Orthodox kingdom that was in communion with the Byzantines? One king of Axum had a wife called Kuname
Pls dont lie majority of them were hoe farmers as they lived close to rivers and had multiple kingdoms but they were heavily raided and enslaved by habesha, yes some were hunter gatherer, their history been completely erased just like the agew and others

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Ethiopian imperialism are very good at erasing people, they tried to do that to us with Adal kingdom, a kingdom that ruling family was Somali and majority army Somali

World

VIP
To be fair they already do that :dead: I've even seen Habeshas claim Zelia & Berbera to Maydh were historically Ethio-Semitic speaking towns until migrating Dir subclans like Ciise Samaroon & Isaaq inavded after conversion to Islam in the 15th century LMAO
Maydh was the Harti capital in Futah al habash

Trending