Ethiopians really do eat raw meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So I thought it was a meme and a minority of Ethiopians eating raw meat but it's actually a national and main dish along with their Anjera.
:gucciwhat:

Remember those two Habashi YouTubers called Osh and Akela? They were eating raw meat and making their white guest to also eat it with anjera.
:faysalwtf:

At 9:05 is where I was like. Nooooo don't! :damn:

I have eaten raw meat from the lebanese called kibbeh niyye anything made by amxaro I can't eat. Apart from Doro wat.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I have eaten raw meat from the lebanese called kibbeh niyye anything made by amxaro I can't eat. Apart from Doro wat.

The f*ck? Raw meat is haram in Islam and Somalis for fresh raw meat is all about cook and cook.

Are you really a Muslim?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
arghhhh those scrawny hoes.

They were dissing Somalis but they don't realize the raw meat tradition origins came from Somalis during the Adal period after they were hiding in the mountains to eat raw meat since cooking would create the smoke which would attract the Somali warriors to ambush and slaughter them so they ate raw meat out of fear and now it's an Ethiopian main dish.
:trumpsmirk:

They were dissing Somalis but they don't realize the raw meat tradition origins came from Somalis during the Adal period after they were hiding in the mountains to eat raw meat since cooking would create the smoke which would attract Somali warriors to ambush and slaughter them so they ate raw meat out of fear and now it's an Ethiopian main dish.
:trumpsmirk:

:russ::russ::russ::russ: i don't like war and people killing each other but ethiopia ha burburto:ahh: had a dream we invaded them then the rest of africa:browtf: it looked something like this
somalia-flag-in-africa-map-t-shirt.png
:browtf:

I don't know why you guys are trolling Ethiopians for having a cuisine that includes eating raw meat. There are thousands of cultures around the world that actually do the exact same thing.

Keep it classy. Ethiopians are fantastic people.

The f*ck? Raw meat is haram in Islam and Somalis for fresh raw meat is all about cook and cook.

Are you really a Muslim?
No, raw meat is not Haraam in Islam, I think you were looking at eating dead animals bodies.

Since raw meat has no ruling in the shariah, scholars have concluded that it is mubah or permissible to eat if it does not cause harm.

No, raw meat is not Haraam in Islam, I think you were looking at eating dead animals bodies.

Since raw meat has no ruling in the shariah, scholars have concluded that it is mubah or permissible to eat if it does not cause harm.

I see that you've actually studied Fiqh.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't know why you guys are trolling Ethiopians for having a cuisine that includes eating raw meat. There are thousands of cultures around the world that actually do the exact same thing.

Keep it classy. Ethiopians are fantastic people.

When I say Ethiopians. I'm talking about those Habesha Highlanders.

Seriously you know who owns Ethiopia. Let's not pretend here. :gucciwhat:

When you cook meat you denature it; you lose nutrients, enzymes, essential fats, and proteins. Meat should be eaten either rare or raw. I suspect Somalis use to eat similar to the Habesha people until we discovered Middle Eastern and European foods. Some of the best dishes contain raw meat, sushi, beef tartare and Kitfo. Nothing wrong with raw foods, it is the most healing and most potent food known to men. Raw dairy, for example, was a natural part of the Somali diet for millenniums.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Factz i thought you were original bro why are you recycling old topics.

:gucciwhat:

I never made a thread about raw meat but I was tempted since Osh and Akela are known Habashi YouTubers and they both insulted our women on Twitter. I was absolutely shocked when they ate raw meat so I was desperate to share it. :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts