Ethiopians really do eat raw meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
I never made a thread about raw meat but I was tempted since Osh and Akela are known Habashi YouTubers and they both insulted our women on Twitter. I was absolutely shocked when they ate raw meat so I was desperate to share it. :icon lol:

to hell with the raw meat eaters then :mahubowtf:

So I thought it was a meme and a minority of Ethiopians eating raw meat but it's actually a national and main dish along with their Anjera.
:gucciwhat:

Remember those two Habashi YouTubers called Osh and Akela? They were eating raw meat and making their white guest to also eat it with anjera.
:faysalwtf:

At 9:05 is where I was like. Nooooo don't! :damn:

Looks yummy!

So I thought it was a meme and a minority of Ethiopians eating raw meat but it's actually a national and main dish along with their Anjera.
:gucciwhat:

Remember those two Habashi YouTubers called Osh and Akela? They were eating raw meat and making their white guest to also eat it with anjera.
:faysalwtf:

At 9:05 is where I was like. Nooooo don't! :damn:

Germans do too, Wallahi so disgusting

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
When you cook meat you denature it; you lose nutrients, enzymes, essential fats, and proteins. Meat should be eaten either rare or raw. I suspect Somalis use to eat similar to the Habesha people until we discovered Middle Eastern and European foods. Some of the best dishes contain raw meat, sushi, beef tartare and Kitfo. Nothing wrong with raw foods, it is the most healing and most potent food known to men. Raw dairy, for example, was a natural part of the Somali diet for millenniums.

Would you just eat a slaughtered cow like a wild wolf bro? :what1:
:ummhmm:Idk about you but most of us real Africans are vegans and always been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending