Ethiopians rape woman in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
They forced her to give them head? She should've bite their fucking dick off!

Miskeen they anally raped her too all three :damn:I don't know how someone gets over that. They need to be jailed for a long time and then deported. Give them each 20 years dirty bastards.

waraabe

Your superior
They forced her to give them head? She should've bite their fucking dick off!

Miskeen they anally raped her too all three :damn:I don't know how someone gets over that. They need to be jailed for a long time and then deported. Give them each 20 years dirty bastards.

They are Ethiopian too, they probably gave her aids too. This lady should sue merkel personally and hold her accountable for her pro rape policy

ItsHanna

They are Ethiopian too, they probably gave her aids too. This lady should sue merkel personally and hold her accountable for her pro rape policy

Merkel really destroyed the country trying to win the noble peace prize.

Savages... not only would it make
things, Difficult for innocent migrants but Also ethnic minorities living
there!

Poor Germans.... this is becoming a
Common occurrence.

do you know guys here that we have those sick Ethiopians also in Somalia. North (SL/PL) and south. They are doing the same also. The Oromo rape and steal and ran back to their country.

Most of these disgusting men raping people recreationally in Germany aren't even real refugees, just a bunch of frauds lying to get asylum. At this rate Germany will turn into the next India. :damn:

ItsHanna

Thank god we have trump in the white house. Europe is fucked.

giphy.gif

Sad story if true, but I haven't heard the case so I can't judge. You Somalians are quick and irrational, calling on white supremacist to take over etc. You think more with your hearts than your brain, which is why somalia is failing.

ItsHanna

I thought we were both right wing:drakewtf:

He was a better option than Hillary

Right wing? No, I won't be a part of racist cadaans agenda. I'm more left wing than right. I don't believe in voting for a lesser evil. If you don't support a candidate don't vote for them.

How are these despicable creatures in their 20s? They look at least in their late 40's! Let's hope someone in prison will send them to jahanam quick.

ItsHanna

Sad story if true, but I haven't heard the case so I can't judge. You Somalians are quick and irrational, calling on white supremacist to take over etc. You think more with your hearts than your brain, which is why somalia is failing.

Not every Somali person thinks this way. Somali people are very hateful, they even hate on each other because of clanism. The most pointless shit every. It's like someone from North London hating someone from East London. The shit is stupid and pointless. Somalia is failing because we won't unite.

mrlog

VIP
Not every Somali person thinks this way. Somali people are very hateful, they even hate on each other because of clanism. The most pointless shit every. It's like someone from North London hating someone from East London. The shit is stupid and pointless. Somalia is failing because we won't unite.

Nayaahe who's we?
Didn't u denounce ur Somalinimo?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.