Ethiopians rape woman in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
In what sense?

Which book sealed the deal for you

It was an accumulation of many and when Merkel opened the borders in 2015 it unleashed the idea that whites can be replaced in Europe. Before it was just a fiction, now it is a possibility. :drakelaugh:

VixR

Veritas
It was an accumulation of many and when Merkel opened the borders in 2015 it unleashed the idea that whites can be replaced in Europe. Before it was just a fiction, now it is a possibility. :drakelaugh:
Germany's makeup probably will change drastically and since its so many migrants all at once without any method to the madness; they won't integrate. There'll probably be worse ghettos than the ones we hear of in France

You motherf**** are so naive. The single biggest liar after the ambitious Jew is the Caucasian woman - they don't understand the concept of accountability. This probably thought she'd wild out with the Xabash after some heavy drinking, but regretted it afterwards.

Kulaha each raped me three times - these white es have no shame.

Any man who willingly sticks his penis into a Caucasian woman deserves all the false rape accusations/genital mutilation/financial ruin that comes as a package with them. I don't even hold the door open for this cancerous breed of women. Only faith in Islam can redeem them.

VixR

Veritas
You motherf**** are so naive. The single biggest liar after the ambitious Jew is the Caucasian woman - they don't understand the concept of accountability. This probably thought she'd wild out with the Xabash after some heavy drinking, but regretted it afterwards.

Kulaha each raped me three times - these white es have no shame.

Any man who willingly sticks his penis into a Caucasian woman deserves all the false rape accusations/genital mutilation/financial ruin that comes as a package with them. I don't even hold the door open for this cancerous breed of women. Only faith in Islam can redeem them.
You're actually despicable wallahi

VixR

Veritas
f*ck off.

I've worked with people who've had their lives torn apart by this bollocks. You can choke on your self-righteousness for all I care.
Their lives torn apart by 'false rape allegations'? Is this by chance about you?

Because coloring a case of gang rape as a false rape allegation and blowing it up as anything close to a common occurrence or majority makes total sense, warya. Go choke on your bullshit your damn self, you pitiful bastard.

Their lives torn apart by 'false rape allegations'? Is this by chance about you?

Because coloring a case of gang rape as a false rape allegation and blowing it up as anything close to a common occurrence or majority makes total sense, warya. Go choke on your bullshit your damn self, you pitiful bastard.

In the west (America specifically) if a girl says you did something then your image, friends, everything will go to shit. Happens everyday. Not to say that this is what happened in this case. But you shouldn't be quick to pull the trigger.

This is not new you bakhti idiot.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/16/world/europe/bild-fake-story.html
https://news.vice.com/story/germany-fake-news-election-migrants

After the slew of CONFIRMED false accusations in Germany involving refugees, you should absolutely view these men as innocent until proven guilty. This shit is driven by political ideology. The story in question already has multiple holes in it if you actually read the bloody thing.

VixR

Veritas
In the west (America specifically) if a girl says you did something than your image, friends, everything will go to shit. Happens everyday. Not to say that this is what happened in this case. But you shouldn't be quick to pull the trigger.
Oh yeah, sure, Menelik. No one's pulling a trigger, but him.

It's innocent until proven guilty, not to yell "false rape allegation" without due course.
This is not new you bakhti idiot.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/16/world/europe/bild-fake-story.html
https://news.vice.com/story/germany-fake-news-election-migrants

After the slew of CONFIRMED false accusations in Germany involving refugees, you should absolutely view these men as innocent until proven guilty. This shit is driven by political ideology. The story in question already has multiple holes in it if you actually read the bloody thing.
That was FAKE NEWS. It was false reporting by a news source, not a false allegation by actual women against actual men, you dipshit, and it doesn't justify any of the stupid shit you typed out.

Obviously, in a court of law, he's innocent until proven guilty.

Rape allegations don't put you in jail, evidence does. And evidence is hard to come by. The vast majority of incidents aren't even reported by women to begin with, and even when they do, more often than not, the likelihood of prosecuting the guy who raped you is highly improbable due to requiring extraordinary evidence....but even so, it's the only way we have

Take a seat :camby:some of us actually know the reality of these things

Sad story if true, but I haven't heard the case so I can't judge. You Somalians are quick and irrational, calling on white supremacist to take over etc. You think more with your hearts than your brain, which is why somalia is failing.

f*ck off xaarbashi qashin. Ethiopia is shithole and niggas just want to have fun with PAHGs !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending