Ethiopian Women at the top of Sheba Valley (Ethio Silicon Valley)

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Too close to call between Ethiopian Tech and Somali tech..

Somalia' tech.

Vs

Ethiopia's tech

Meet the 19-year-old tech genius coding at Ethiopia's first AI lab.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/11/africa/ethiopian-ai-tech-coder-betelhem-dessie/index.html

Somalia has some of the best award winning tech companies in Africa and your comparing it to Ethiopians who have been outsourced jobs putting together and assembling things as a success when they don’t even have internet connection lol, they should switch to our companies for coverage

Somalia has some of the best award winning tech companies in Africa and your comparing it to Ethiopians who have been outsourced jobs putting together and assembling things as a success when they don’t even have internet connection lol, they should switch to our companies for coverage

@Tukraq

Sources. When we are discussing about the planets you bring to the debate farms. What is the value of the internet when you don't have a 24 hours power supply? When was the last time you have been to Somalia?

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Sources. When we are discussing about the planets you bring to the debate farms. What is the value of the internet when you don't have a 24 hours power supply? When was the last time you have been to Somalia?
Planets? Take your own advice, why big up menial roles assembling parts for other countries corporations when you don’t even have internet in most of Ethiopia, somalia is blessed with oil/water/wind/uranium and sun and even charcoal/coal, landlocked resourceless ethiopia is the one that should be worrying about power not us, who have been blessed with the world best power producing resources in abundance

Ethiopian Harvard Professor of Computer Science. He also goes ever year to Ethiopia and gives free education to students.

He is giving back to the community by going to Ethiopia every year and giving free education to students.

Last edited:
Lo
Ethiopian Harvard Professor of Computer Science. He also goes to Ethiopia and gives free education to students.

He is giving back to the community by going to Ethiopia and giving free education to students.
Ethiopian Harvard Professor of Computer Science. He also goes to Ethiopia and gives free education to students.
There's also lot of Ethiopians in microsoft here in Seattle

Planets? Take your own advice, why big up menial roles assembling parts for other countries corporations when you don’t even have internet in most of Ethiopia, somalia is blessed with oil/water/wind/uranium and sun and even charcoal/coal, landlocked resourceless ethiopia is the one that should be worrying about power not us, who have been blessed with the world best power producing resources in abundance

@Tukraq

Let us see when that wealth of Somalia materialises, but currently, 43% of .Ethiopians have access to electricity (their new hydro electricity dam is not fully operational) and only 19.2% of Somalis have access to an unreliable electricity. When their dam is fully operational, the projection is that they will sell their extra output to the neighbouring countries and we should take advantage of that. Electricity is the engine of economic growth, progress and tech innovation. Yes, we do have a better internet infrastructure right now due to our civil war incubated laissez faire and they do have one monopolistic internet provider owned and administered by the government, but without electricity, investments and a good quality of an education system, our tech field lags behind them.

Let's discuss this when Somalia's power, gold, iron ore, uranium, oil, coal and solar power eventuates and then only, let's make these comparisons. No ifs and buts.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Let us see when that wealth of Somalia materialises, but currently, 43% of .Ethiopians have access to electricity (their new hydro electricity dam is not fully operational) and only 19.2% of Somalis have access to an unreliable electricity. When their dam is fully operational, the projection is that they will sell their extra output to the neighbouring countries and we should take advantage of that. Electricity is the engine of economic growth, progress and tech innovation. Yes, we do have a better internet infrastructure right now due to our civil war incubated laissez faire and they do have one monopolistic internet provider owned and administered by the government, but without electricity, investments and a good quality of an education system, our tech field lags behind them.

Let's discuss this when Somalia's power, gold, iron ore, uranium, oil, coal and solar power eventuates and then only, let's make these comparisons. No ifs and buts.
natural resources aren't about ifs, its whether there there or not, there water energy is one of the worst forms of power, and like I said we have superior forms to choose from why would we want there energy from a state run system as you said we have the superior lazze fare free market economy, our private sector will provide power in the future effectively and out compete theres by a long shot like we already have in the tech industry

natural resources aren't about ifs, its whether there there or not, there water energy is one of the worst forms of power, and like I said we have superior forms to choose from why would we want there energy from a state run system as you said we have the superior lazze fare free market economy, our private sector will provide power in the future effectively and out compete theres by a long shot like we already have in the tech industry
Lol

@Tukraq

Ok, I got your future predictions that Somalia will dominate Ethiopia, I don't have a Chrystal ball and nor do I have the skills to read a Chrystal ball, when that day comes, I will remember you, but right now, the simple truth is that they are ahead of us.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Ok, I got your future predictions that Somalia will dominate Ethiopia, I don't have a Chrystal ball and nor do I have the skills to read a Chrystal ball, when that day comes, I will remember you, but right now, the simple truth is that they are ahead of us.
were dominating them right now, where are there companies?

Trending