Ethiopian Women at the top of Sheba Valley (Ethio Silicon Valley)

@xabashi I saw this girl before. She's doing things and she'll go far. I didn't know that Ethiopia had events that invite Ethios from all over the country and display technology that they're passionate about and/or their inventions.
Fantastic.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Amazing mashallah. Somalis can learn a lot from this. with their Tech scene in their tuulos kkkkkk

Bohol

VIP
Amazing mashallah. Somalis can learn a lot from this. with their Tech scene in their tuulos kkkkkk

Ethiopia is behind Somalia in telecommunication industry. Even a tiny Somali village has a access to internet in Somalia were's in Ethiopia some big towns don't.

“There will be two telecom corporations and shares will be sold in both,” Abiy said during a question and answer session in parliament. “Somalia, with a population of 12 million, has four telecommunications firms. Ethiopia - with 100 million people - has one. There needs to be competition in the country.”

https://af.reuters.com/article/ethiopiaNews/idAFL8N1TK48K

Ethopia is not the fastest growing African country for no reason. Their youngsters are now inventing robots and race simulation hardware. I am impressed. Somalis should take notes.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Ethiopia is behind Somalia in telecommunication industry. Even a tiny Somali village has a access to internet in Somalia were's in Ethiopia some big towns don't.

“There will be two telecom corporations and shares will be sold in both,” Abiy said during a question and answer session in parliament. “Somalia, with a population of 12 million, has four telecommunications firms. Ethiopia - with 100 million people - has one. There needs to be competition in the country.”

https://af.reuters.com/article/ethiopiaNews/idAFL8N1TK48K
Only Telecommunications akhi and I already knew this bro even ahead of many African countries but what is telecommunications without other necessities kkkk

Ethiopia is doing very well in recognising the contributions females can make to the development of their country. The President of Ethiopia, the President of the Federal Supreme Court of Ethiopia , the defence minister (she is Muslim) are all females and "women now hold 37 percent of Ethiopia’s parliamentary seats, almost twice the ratio of women in the U.S. Congress".

That is impressive.

57F6033C-95A8-4438-AD25-0E3C9CC21CC6.jpg

Ethiopia's new elected president Sahle-Work Zewde

E1146165-7B57-40FF-A1BE-61883348E766.jpg

Ethiopia's newly elected defence minister Aisha Mohammed

upload_2019-10-5_23-29-2.jpeg

President of the Federal Supreme Court of Ethiopia, Meaza Ashenafi

Women Take Top Posts as Ethiopian Politics Evolve.

https://www.voanews.com/africa/women-take-top-posts-ethiopian-politics-evolve

A country next door to Ethiopia has been voted to be, the worst place to be a woman, can anyone guess that country?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
not bad i hope this can influence Somalis to follow in that direction, whatever happens in the area has an effect on the rest of the neighboring countries

Only Telecommunications akhi and I already knew this bro even ahead of many African countries but what is telecommunications without other necessities kkkk
Somali telecommunications is probably super advanced because there's high demand for the service due to high demand from people back home who want to call their diaspora relatives to ask them to send money... Hallo hallo.. Adeer boqol ii soo dir:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somali telecommunications is probably super advanced because there's high demand for the service due to high demand from people back home who want to call their diaspora relatives to ask them to send money... Hallo hallo.. Adeer boqol ii soo dir:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
There is much truth in that bro LMFAO

Do you know major parts of the AI software for Sophia, the robot was developed in Ethiopia? No wonder she could speak Amharic with PM Abiy Ahmed :)

Sophia, the robot, speaking Amharic with PM Abiy Ahmed :)

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Ethiopia is doing very well in recognising the contributions females can make to the development of their country. The President of Ethiopia, the President of the Federal Supreme Court of Ethiopia , the defence minister (she is Muslim) are all females and "women now hold 37 percent of Ethiopia’s parliamentary seats, almost twice the ratio of women in the U.S. Congress".

That is impressive.

57F6033C-95A8-4438-AD25-0E3C9CC21CC6.jpg

Ethiopia's new elected president Sahle-Work Zewde

E1146165-7B57-40FF-A1BE-61883348E766.jpg

Ethiopia's newly elected defence minister Aisha Mohammed

View attachment 79983

President of the Federal Supreme Court of Ethiopia, Meaza Ashenafi

Women Take Top Posts as Ethiopian Politics Evolve.

https://www.voanews.com/africa/women-take-top-posts-ethiopian-politics-evolve

A country next door to Ethiopia has been voted to be, the worst place to be a woman, can anyone guess that country?

Anyone with an IQ 71+ knows that your country is able to go further if it utilises 100% of its population and not 50%

Hmm, soon you will be forwarded to Getachews instead of Pajeets when you call IT customer service.

@Apollo

Young Mexicans and Central Americans deported from the U.S work in call centres in their respective countries, a business opportunity there for all these deported young Somalis with good command of the English language.

Trending

Latest posts