Ethiopian ultra nationalist/hebesha lover Safia Aidid co-produces an Aljazeera Doc on Somaliland abt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
stop with your lies women only terrorist and habash cock suckers were killed:diddyswag:

Barre was a dictator. I don't agree with the rebels trust me I dislike anyone that chooses Xabashis over Somalis but we gotta be honest. Barre was a murderer. My mothers neighbors were killed people didn't like Barre they feared him. There's a reason it wasn't just Isaacs that were fighting him Hawiye were too.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Barre was a dictator. I don't agree with the rebels trust me I dislike anyone that chooses Xabashis over Somalis but we gotta be honest. Barre was a murderer. My mothers neighbors were killed people didn't like Barre they feared him. There's a reason it wasn't just Isaacs that were fighting him Hawiye were too.
your neighbors were terrorist:sass2:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I know those old people in the arabsiyo clips, zaynab has a store that i buy my water from, I'm so moved by her history may Allah torment these barbarians, and to all these retards saying this is fake, did you not see the kacaan military discussing how they'll even kill the wounded and pillage villages?

Our brothers and sisters were not martyrs for nothing, they gave that sacrifice so that today there is peace in Somaliland.

Allow Dhowr.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
To all these niccas saying isaaq tears, Somaliland today is the most powerful Somali nation bar djbouti, whom even I have doubts on.

It took y'all 20-odd years to get a grip, after we sent the faqash running, yeah there was a civil war but we ended it and layed down our arms in 96, the tables turned we are no object of empathy dear children, you are. And until that dhameer in xamar acknowledges the war crimes of these men, then we'll just do what we do best, keep building our nation.:denzelnigga::sass2:obamadatazz

stop with your lies women only terrorist and habash cock suckers were killed:diddyswag:

He killed the MJ and poisoned their wells, the man was dictator even the only Warsangali minister in 70 he put him in jail and tortured him and Warsangali people suffered but little basically like any dictator. but he was old and sick and about to die any time why will you destroy your whole country ? And requesting help from Ethiopia your enemy for past 600 years!!!!!!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
He killed the MJ and poisoned their wells, the man was dictator even the only Warsangali minister in 70 he put him in jail and tortured him and Warsangali people suffered but little basically like any dictator. but he was old and sick and about to die any time why will you destroy your whole country ? And requesting help from Ethiopia your enemy for past 600 years!!!!!!
you make it sound as thoe thats bad:diddyswag:
stop aspiring to be like your traitorous aunt you recently seen what they did to her:diddyswag:

Don't speak I'll of the dead. As much as Siad Barre (AUN) wanted to build Somalia, there was too much ignorant, selfish people (from his clan and other clans) in his way. Most of you don't even know what he went through during his ranks in the military, many people threaten to kill him due to his stand against corruption, they even plotted to deport him to Siberia. Anyways, real justice will happen on the Day Of Judgement.

Don't speak I'll of the dead. As much as Siad Barre (AUN) wanted to build Somalia, there was too much ignorant, selfish people (from his clan and other clans) in his way. Most of you don't even know what he went through during his ranks in the military, many people threaten to kill him due to his stand against corruption, they even plotted to deport him to Siberia. Anyways, real justice will happen on the Day Of Judgement.

I got to agree on one thing he built the country and rest destroyed the country after him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending