Ethiopian ultra nationalist/hebesha lover Safia Aidid co-produces an Aljazeera Doc on Somaliland abt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol these guys even videotaped themselves shelling xaafadaha & rounding up and executing civilians. Niggas can deny all they want, but the evidence is all there lmao

Somalis act like heathens when it comes to politics. Those treacherous ppl will be tried in maxkamada ilaahi, I hope those who support them until this very day are ready to support them when they're questioned by Allah.

As Allah doesn't just hold the head accountable, but his advisors and supporters alike.
إن فرعون وهامان وجنودهما كانوا خاطئين

So far I've only watched the first ten minutes but I can already tell this is sloppy journalism. The narrator is just casually using terms such as "genocide" and "clan cleansing" without apparently understanding the definition of these terms. Barre killed a lot of people in the North, but under no stretch of the imagination can it be called a "genocide." These were politically motivated killings to intimidate a clan, not to expunge it from existence.

Lool talking about islam when SNM was based in Etiophia a country where islam was banned by law and the only tratiors are those who ran away from their own country

waraabe

Your superior
So far I've only watched the first ten minutes but I can already tell this is sloppy journalism. The narrator is just casually using terms such as "genocide" and "clan cleansing" without apparently understanding the definition of these terms. Barre killed a lot of people in the North, but under no stretch of the imagination can it be called a "genocide." These were politically motivated killings to intimidate a clan, not to expunge it from existence.

A genocide is defined asthe deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group.

This was a genocide where darod tribe used the assets of the state to settle a clan score with isaaq

waraabe

Your superior
Lool talking about islam when SNM was based in Etiophia a country where islam was banned by law and the only tratiors are those who ran away from their own country

The only traitor is those who used the assets of the state to settle clan scores, darod should've faced isaaq on the field

First, AUN to all the victims of the rash of the government. The men who ordered the mass killings of innocent civilians of all tribes alive today, should be brought to justice. Let's not blame whole tribes, on the actions of a few. Just the way the media, paints the Muslims with one brush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts