Ethiopian Troops In Gedo Building Trenches. Abiy is preparing for war

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Lool their equipment is so old, wallahi I'm telling you Somalis we can very easily defeat these filthy Ethiopians. We've also got machine guns, rocket launchers and old Soviet era equipments :mjlol:
When do you think these Ethiopian troops or atmis is going to leave ?

When do you think these Ethiopian troops or atmis is going to leave ?
I don't know bro, we've a very weak leadership in office.. Atmis mandate is to expire within the next coming year, but they keep extending so you never know.. I wish we could solve the shabab issue then the SNA could start protecting Somali borders.

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
If a war were to happen. How do you think it would play out. This is where i wish I had mapping knowledge to make a simulation Anyone here know how to make war map animations. Thanks.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Can't go to war with SL kulaha, these Landers are funny SSC is enough to invade their shitty triangle cities
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

They want to keep pushing this narrative but we had NATO trained soldiers in the previous term from turkey. We also had warships from Qatar that were confiscated by UAE. They’re just covering for HSM who’s a puppet
Yeah there is kind of a narrative there matt bryden is a sl supporter so that could be true.