Ethiopian Troops In Gedo Building Trenches. Abiy is preparing for war

Seems like Ethiopia is doing divide and conquer to Somalia. Laftagareen feels like he is being under attack and threatened by HSM, so he is gonna side with Ethiopia.
I wouldn't be surprised. They want to slow down a military response by Somalia if they invade the north by having the Ethiopian troops in the south to start trouble. It won't work inshallah.

I personally think HSM should invade all the Ethiopian bases in Somalia at once and smoke them all and then blame Alshabab on it.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
It's all sheikh Sharif and Cabdulahi Yusuf and Madoobe fault who signed Ethiopian troops to stay in Gedo for indefinent.
No it’s MX fault only your people to blame for this. You had plenty of time to be like Puntland building your own land but instead you spend your energy and money building Mogadishu πŸ˜‚ blame yourself nigga

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
No it’s MX fault only your people to blame for this. You had plenty of time to be like Puntland building your own land but instead you spend your energy and money building Mogadishu πŸ˜‚ blame yourself nigga
I predicted this beforehand, this is the same Ethiopian who attacked Colonel Barre Hiraale in the dead of the morning with only his nigh security with him, do you know what happened to them, they were driven out of the Somali
Side of the city, they have no fighting spirits what worse was they called reinforcements and then lost again.

I have no fear because trenches won’t do anything when you have men who are prepared to die for their homes riding up on technicals to shish kebab these xabashi.

The Marehans even invited Ethiopia to build a base in Cabudwaaq. Please don't raise your blood-pressure for people who are doing this to themselves.

This is an Ethiopian General in Cabudwaaq with the Marehan VP of Galmudug, to discuss this project.

1705337554994.png

I don't know how they can have all these civil wars in their country have boots in somalia and prepare for another campaign. One civil war destroyed us these guys had multiple and are maintaining

The difference between Somalia and Ethiopia is that throughout their conflicts, their capital and institutions have always remained in tact. Which is the basics for retaining a functioning government, even if they don't control all of their country. Look at Syria as an example with Assad in Damascus, despite the rest of the country in vain.

When the Derg regime lost to TPLF/EPLF in 90s, TPLF quickly came into an agreement with the other factions and established a government. That was the closest Ethiopia got to a lawless/anarchy in their capital, since their institutions prevailed.

Meanwhile, after MSB was ousted from Xamar, fightings continued as all institutions immediately collapsed, with no entity to service the public anymore. That status-quo remained for years. It's only recently with FGS that we're actually taking proper steps, trying to revive a country from scratch. But FGS still remains vulnerable.

Last edited:

When their daddy, lord and saviour Farmaajo, was in a bromance with Abiy Ahmed, they had no issues with Ethiopia. When they thought that Ethiopia was going to help them against Madoobe, not a single peep escaped their lips. Just recently, they invited Ethiopians to build a base in Cabudwaaq. They are the ones engineering their own demise.

There are rumours that officials from Gedo have been ordered by Addis to never take orders from FGS again. We have been played nicely seeing how every region in Somalia (apart from Puntland) is either an Ethiopian colony or a Shabaab colony.

Galmudug - Shabaab colony
Jubaland - Kenya/Ethiopia/Shabaab colony
Hirshabelle- Does it even exist?
Banaadir- weak corrupt FGS
Somaliland -Ethiopian colony despite pretending ictaraaf
KG- Ethiopian colony

Every single Somali man, who hails from these FMS states, should be deeply ashamed of himself. It's not rocket science, to sit down with your tribesmen, and figure out how to free your land, inch by inch. Didn't the Xawaadles do this? What's the matter with these people.

What's the purpose of building an Ethiopian base there? Isn't their land in Galmudug 'free'? @reer
To further increase Ethiopian presence/gumeeysi on another federal state. This will help Ethiopia annex land when time is due. It’s just like you said earlier. All these Somali elders bought our lands for that β€œArab money”.

To further increase Ethiopian presence/gumeeysi on another federal state. This will help Ethiopia annex land when time is due. It’s just like you said earlier. All these Somali elders bought our lands for that β€œArab money”.

I'm starting to lose hope in all Somalis. Mid ba kan kale ka daran regardless of where you look. Very short-sighted people indeed who are causing the demise of their people :kanyehmm:

Shouldn't matter. Itoobiyaan waa Itoobiyaan:manny:

But to answer your question, many of the high ranking ENDF generals are Oromos
True, but my thinking is Abiy is playing a dangerous game.

When he fought the TPLF many ENDF soldiers and generals defected, it’s a totally different situation but there’s no way Oromo soldiers would fight if he moves on dismantling Oromia, and he can’t afford that until he finishes with FANO