Ethiopian Royal Chronicle: Nur Ibn Mujahid & Galawdewos

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The Xabashi perspective of the later stages of the Adal conflict with the death of Imam Ahmad and the later subsequent fighting between Negus Galawdewos and Nur Ibn Mujahid (Master of the 2nd Conquest) translated by Dr. Solomon Gebreyes. https://ediss.sub.uni-hamburg.de/bitstream/ediss/6908/1/Dissertation.pdf

Some highlights include:

1620753492366.png

1620753533548.png

1620753465347.png

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Waziir Cabbaas fought in Eritrea, we almost sound like the Imperialists here, the best defence is offence :rejoice:

Screenshot_20200917-180447_Discord-3.jpg

Waziir Cabbaas fought in Eritrea, we almost sound like the Imperialists here, the best defence is offence :rejoice:

View attachment 184363
Source: The Ethiopian Borderlands: Essays in Regional History from Ancient Times to

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=zpYBD3bzW1wC&pg=PA374&dq=talha+wazir&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjM6NqFzIfdAhWMKcAKHYV8DzgQ6AEIJDAA#v=onepage&q=talha wazir&f=false

Abtirsi of Talha Wazir Abbas:

http://www.abtirsi.com/view.php?person=5509&abtirsiLang=1

1. Sultan Talha
  2. Son of Wazir Abbas
  3. Son of Garad Abun - Cousin of Imam Ahmad
  4. Son of Garad Adadshe
  5. Son of Garad Mahamed
  6. Son of Garad Ali "Gasasle"
  7. Son of Garad Mahiqe
  8. Son of Oye
  9. Son of Balow
  10. Son of Seihawle
  11. Son of Karanle
  12. Son of Hawiye
  13. Son of Irir
  14. Son of Samale
  15. Son of Hil
  16. Son of Abrone
Futuh excerpt on Garad Abun:

"After this Garad Abun came against him, and ruled for seven years. He clung to the truth, and exercised justice and authority in a fair way, banning what was forbidden, killing highwaymen, forbidding wine, games, and dances accompanied by drums. The country flourished. He cultivated the nobles and the Qur'anic teachers, the dervishes and the sheikhs. He ruled over his kingdom and worked for the good of his subjects.

Our lord the imam of the Muslims, Ahmad bin Ibrahim al-Ghazi was at that time a knight under Garad Abun, endowed with intelligence and foresight who consulted, in his youth and his prime, the inspiration of God the Most High in regard to the commission that God willed should be entrusted to him. Garad Abun loved him mightily, when he saw how courageous and astute he was"

@embarassing @Grant
Imam Ahmad's nephew Wazir Abbas:

The Oromo and the Christian Kingdom of Ethiopia: 1300-1700

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...MAKHb-CDSYQ6AEIMjAC#v=onepage&q=Wazir&f=false
Wazir Abbas, Talha' father.

View attachment 104394

Mckenzie

VIP

The Imam is too goated, i can see why so many groups and ethnicities lay claim to him, he's in the leagues of Khalid bin Waleed, Salahuddin, Mehmet El Fatih

20210217_164802-1.jpg

The Gidir Karanle were the hereditary chiefs, i found out the Seihawle married into them then moved West, we need to find the remnants in Eritrea, Aussa and Showa

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
The Imam is too goated, i can see why so many groups and ethnicities lay claim to him, he's in the leagues of Khalid bin Waleed, Salahuddin, Mehmet El Fatih

View attachment 184384

The Gidir Karanle were the hereditary chiefs, i found out the Seihawle married into them then moved West, we need to find the remnants in Eritrea, Aussa and Showa
Would like to watch docum... about him perpsps by king and generals channel

Though I'm not into history as a whole, I found this documentary about the Abyssinia-Adal war.
Just to remind you, Ethiopians see the war as a religion based civil war between Muslim and Christian Ethiopians. We don't think the Abyssinia-Adal war has anything to do with the country called Somalia. That is just how we see it and that is already too much for me dwelling in the past :ftw9nwa:. Bye.

View attachment 184384

I heard that he was geri kombe lol something about the Abyssinians mentioning it

Mckenzie

VIP
I heard that he was geri kombe lol something about the Abyssinians mentioning it

Post it, i haven't seen it. His sister was married to the Geri leader, he had a habit of co-opting tribes and groups by giving them important roles and patronage. He did the same with the Harla and Zeila leaders. He himself only lead the Malasay front which was a mixed group of mostly agrarians.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its amazing how Medieval Somalis were united, very strange how they managed to form Adal Empire without intra squabbling. I wonder how they did it. Today somalis use foreigners against each other.

Post it, i haven't seen it. His sister was married to the Geri leader, he had a habit of co-opting tribes and groups by giving them important roles and patronage. He did the same with the Harla and Zeila leaders. He himself only lead the Malasay front which was a mixed group of mostly agrarians.
Lool I don’t have the link it was years ago tho it was something like Abyssinians massacring geris and mentioning the one guy Ahmed gurey that they hate are from their clan I saw someone mentioning it on tiktok as well btw harla are harla kombe aka brother of geri and harti

Its amazing how Medieval Somalis were united, very strange how they managed to form Adal Empire without intra squabbling. I wonder how they did it. Today somalis use foreigners against each other.
They could unite easily because they intermarried with each other but also because of our region and they hated habeshas extremely as well

Though I'm not into history as a whole, I found this documentary about the Abyssinia-Adal war.
Just to remind you, Ethiopians see the war as a religion based civil war between Muslim and Christian Ethiopians. We don't think the Abyssinia-Adal war has anything to do with the country called Somalia. That is just how we see it and that is already too much for me dwelling in the past :ftw9nwa:. Bye.

There was no Ethiopia too as Ethiopia was renamed by Haile Selasie to hide the dark past of Abysinian attrocities committed by menelik and that menelik was the firts nig.ger to seat with europeans on how to slice up africa and colonise it.
In the Berlin conference of 1880s.
So dont flatter yourself thinking gonder was as developed and indsutrialised as Europe or even close to the North African states or even Harar.But Gonder and Gojjam were just a backward peasants who still practised medievial farming and were Isolated from the world and the white man put them on the map.
Without Britain and France.Amhara would not even have the strength to fight Tigray let alone take on oromos,sudanese and Somalis.

Last edited:
I don’t care wich qabil he was as long as he’s Somali wich he is alhamdulillah, I don’t want xabashis,Arabs,afars,oromos claiming him to be one of them harla kombe too they lost their Somali identity

There was no Ethiopia too as Ethiopia was renamed by Haile Selasie to hide the dark past of Abysinian attrocities committed by menelik and that menelik was the firts nig.ger to seat with europeans on how to slice up africa and colonise it.
So dont flatter yourself thinking gonder was as developed and indsutrialised as Europe or even close to the North African states or even Harar.But Gonder and Gojjam were just a backward peasants who still practised medievial farming and were Isolated from the world and the white man put them on the map.
Without Britain and France.Amhara would not even have the strength to fight Tigray let alone take on oromos,sudanese and Somalis.

When Somalis and Xabashi fought with each other, they always cried for help after their white masters, it just shows how strong we are compared to them

blah blah blah. 95% of both the Abyssinia and Adal territory was in the current Ethiopia. No one said the name of the country was Ethiopia. Stop blabbering you psycho with your mental issues, I ain't your doctor. Focus on the historical event. You are mentally sick. This is the last time I'm responding to you. What a psycho. :ftw9nwa:

blah blah blah. 95% of both the Abyssinia and Adal territory was in the current Ethiopia. No one said the name of the country was Ethiopia. Stop blabbering you psycho with your mental issues, I ain't your doctor. Focus on the historical event. You are mentally sick. This is the last time I'm responding to you. What a psycho. :ftw9nwa:
Actually east of addis abeba was Somali even bale region before oromo expansion the Somali territory was 90x much larger than the little Abyssinia region and no Abyssinians didn’t control any Somali cities

reer

VIP
my theory is that ahmed gurey clan not being verified shows that somalis werent the toxic tribalists we are today. tribal identity was an integral part out society but probably not to the extent we have today.

Bla bL bla its seems you are sad that I busted your lies and secondly abysinia and adal.were never one state go take your.lies somwhere else.
Do you think Menelik who rode in a mule and probably been infested with jiggers would have conquered anything were it not for Britan and france?Its not like the primitive empires who lived in medieval lifestylye could have taken over Somalis or oromos or Sudanese.The white man used you ni.ggers to easily expand in the horn of Africa and we know Menelik had representaive in the Berlin conference in 1880s which he claimmed almost the entire horn from lake victoria all the way to all the Indin ocean which meant Somalia,Kenya,Uganda,Eitrea,Djibouti but the white man gave him a bit of theland because of using the christian card claimming they were an island of chrisianity surrounded by a sea of muslims.

The ethnic cleansing of oromos,sidamos and alot of natives in the region as well as the pillage of Harar (1890s)was one of the biggest achievements of menelik he helped Britain in subjugating communities that were fighting white imperialims while amhara were black imperialists.

Haile selasie was groomed by the french and the coward ran away to Britain when Italy took over and amhara cowards like usual hide in the mountains.it was until.The British kicked out Italy and brought back Haile selais did amhara peasants regain control.of Ethiopia.It was in 1954 that Ogafen regionwas finaly transfered to Haile Selaise by the British.When Somalia was gainning independence in 1960 Haile Selasie wanted Somalia to be incoporated into Ethiopia and they were rejected.
You always used the christian card to moarn over and gain support from Europeans yet you people still are backward and peasants in this day and age even though you claim you were never colonised.

Lastly Hoise of Shewa were the most despised amongst amhara and amonsgts other royal blood abysinians they regarded them as fake half breeds aka midgans and when they usurped power witht he help of Britian and france they started claimming they have solomonic ancestry.

@xabashi you are all.fake peasants whith fake cvs who were isolated from the world and only thing that the white man favoured you is because of your christian heritage apart from that you were still primitive.

Haile Selasie did change the name from Abysinia to Ethiopia so that the dark history is hidden.Aethopia was a cushitic civilization that predated the axumite empire.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Adal's capital was Zeila which is not and never will be a part of Ethiopia. And it's lands were overwhelmingly in northwest Somalia/Somaliland, Jabuuti and the Somali and Afar parts of Ethiopia.

1024px-The_Adal_Sultanate.png

And, as has been pointed out before, even the southern Ethiosemitic parts of their territory always had a strong connection with Somalis and other eastern Muslim Horners like Afars.

Trending