Ethiopian refugees in PL

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Mostly Oromo, PL admin should bring solution and fast before they increase in PL.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Have some shame, she has lost her child and only thing you think of is her people ( is she even oromo) taking over your region which will happen when pigs fly.
PL should have foreign policy against growing Ethiopian oromo population in PL. Xabashi should live with their kin. If this lady iyo children Somalis they are more welcome in PL.

Personally, I think we should treat foreigners the same - we can't be hugging Yemenis and kicking out Oromos! Imagine is the West was doing that today (they did it in the past of course) -- we would be up in arms.

Personally, I think we should treat foreigners the same - we can't be hugging Yemenis and kicking out Oromos! Imagine is the West was doing that today (they did it in the past of course) -- we would be up in arms.

I understand your point but it's different

Yemenis are a minority, besides, historically, Yemeni men always came to Puntland and overtime they became Somalised, for example the Arab Salah/Meheri community. They do not pose a demographic or political threat.

Oromos on the other hand are;
  1. Aggressive- they fight Somalis over Somali land, for example, Geri Kombe. So how dare Oromos come to Kombe land aka Puntland after they fight Kombe?
  2. Delusional- they believe Somalia is theirs.
  3. Hungry for a coastline.
  4. A very large ethnic group that has their own land.

In my opinion, we need a zero tolerarance policy on Oromos, we cannot even prove if they are civilians, spies/operatives, or even worse, xabashi instigators.

Local Somalis also complain about their poor manners, so they are not even bringing anything positive to Somalia.

Puntland should build a large camp, complete with medical workers, clean sleeping areas, host them, feed them etc, take their fingerprints/DNA and then send them back to Itoobiya.

Warn them that if they return, they will be imprisoned for life.

We can be humane and smart at the same time. I don't condone abuse, but Oromos are never to be welcomed in Somalia, they have their own HUGE land; it's called Oromia. Don't be fooled into thinking they are landless miskeen. It's not a coincidence that we only see fit, young people walking to Somali lands in large numbers; they have a plan to replace us.

Trending

Latest posts