Ethiopian pm abiye ahmed is doing big things for his ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Don't trust the TPLF, they lie about the populations just like they hide the real population data for Oromo and Amhara people. Tigray want to show the world that they aren't that langaab.

Go to Google Earth and see that the highland towns grew much faster over the past decades than did the towns in the Afar and Somali region.

Nomads generally will become laangaab vs farmers.

Prepare to be overrun by a billion Ethiopian highlanders and Bantus.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Go to Google Earth and see that the highland towns grew much faster over the past decades than did the towns in the Afar and Somali region.

Nomads generally will become laangaab vs farmers.

Prepare to be overrun by a billion Ethiopian highlanders and Bantus.

Somalis are not like any other nomads. They also breed fast and practise polygamy so relax.

Also, you do realize Somali birth rate increased in 2011? Before 2011, they were abused and persecuted by the TPFL but after making a good relationship with the TPFL, the Somali region started to experience progress and stability which is one of the major reasons why they have the highest birth rate in Ethiopia.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis are not like any other nomads. They also breed fast and practise polygamy so relax.

Also, you do realize Somali birth rate increased in 2011? Before 2011, they were abused and persecuted by the TPFL but after making a good relationship with the TPFL, the Somali region started to experience progress and stability which is one of the major reasons why they have the highest birth rate in Ethiopia.

I bet these people have a higher fertility rate than the Somalis in Ethiopia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rer_Bare_people

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I bet these people have a higher fertility rate than the Somalis in Ethiopia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rer_Bare_people

You need to stop trolling sxb. Somalis are a different breed of nomads, just remember that.

However, good news is Ethiopia project will make the Somali nomads to settle on the three rivers and other fertile plains and start farming. This project had a lot of funds and will start soon to feed Ethiopia's 190 million people in the future.

What is this discussion off population & birth rate.

When we speak of Ethiopian its the whole lot mate oromo, tigray, amhar, the whole bloody coctail of lice including afars, hararis & so called other nations.

Its a population of near enough a 100 mil with probably a million or 2 new lice born every year & the fuckers aint dying fast enough.

As Somali's till we have artillary & defensive shield on the Bale mountains & see a free Western Somalia the xabash must and shall remain our enemy regardless of which denomination of lice sits on their throne

The game has changed , soon enough tplf shall seize n this free spirit called abiy will come short (no pun intednded :icon lol:)

Excellent. Never trust anything Xabashi

This guy is a massive deception by EPDRF. Ethiopia is still under martial law. Tigray up in arms about accepting Eritrea deal. He's endorsed Ileey the murderer which will continue to destabilise Ogaden region. He's made a promise to the egyptians he cant keep because to fill the dams in the right timeframe egypt must loose otherwise their whole dam will be one big ass white elephant lol

I honestly dont even care if he does well or not, I jst dont want gullible Somali's buying into this xabash.
A cinjirley even when given a noble last name like Ahmed remains a cinjiley rodent.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

It's imperative we discuss what they're doing (even if it's good for them) since they are our neighbors...know your cadho

What I was saying, this guy is ambitious signing deals left and right just look at this. He somehow signed agreements for stake in 4 of our key ports today. Also got $3 billion dollars in AID from the deal he made in UAE yesterday..

He needs to choose his words carefully :farmajoyaab:

This $3billion dollars from UAE to Ethiopia in aid is to outmaneuver Turkey/Qatar's help for Somalia by aiding Somalia's biggest existential threat to peace, Ethiopia.

Connect the dots in the Communique and see that map that emerges. A massive geopolitical and territorial reconfiguration is under way in the Horn of Africa.

Last edited:
That was a poor sample and not an actual census.

The census shows low fertility rates for the nomads.

Somalis and Afars will be outnumbered by the Ethiopian farmers.

Wikipedia is not somewhere to look for truth. I can put there whateva I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending