Ethiopian pm abiye ahmed is doing big things for his ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a puppet that helps ethiopia crack down on the native somali population in ogaden, etc.
This puppet seems to have more flexibility than the last ones. Do you have proof for this statement because I've only seen reports of trying to end the conflicts between somalis and oromos.
Lets see what he does..

Lol cant believe people buy into this guy. He's a snake at work, dnt trust him one bit.
I don’t trust him because he's Ethiopian after all but recognizing that he's taking the right steps for stabilizing his country doesn't equate to trust.

He's calming down his neighbors(Eritrea & Egypt) and his country which was at a higher risk of collapse with the previous president who wasnt as effective with the Oromos.

I don’t trust him because he's Ethiopian after all but recognizing that he's taking the right steps for stabilizing his country doesn't equate to trust.

He's calming down his neighbors(Eritrea & Egypt) and his country which was at a higher risk of collapse with the previous president who wasnt as effective with the Oromos.

Excellent. Never trust anything Xabashi

This guy is a massive deception by EPDRF. Ethiopia is still under martial law. Tigray up in arms about accepting Eritrea deal. He's endorsed Ileey the murderer which will continue to destabilise Ogaden region. He's made a promise to the egyptians he cant keep because to fill the dams in the right timeframe egypt must loose otherwise their whole dam will be one big ass white elephant lol

I honestly dont even care if he does well or not, I jst dont want gullible Somali's buying into this xabash.
A cinjirley even when given a noble last name like Ahmed remains a cinjiley rodent.

World

VIP
Ethiopia has raised alot of eyebrows in the UN US and EU because of human rights 'abuses'. This leader is portraying the opposite, hence why you her peace deals iyo. But they still oppressively occupy somali territory and brutally maintain their control by using their dog iley. If you fall for a few pics and statements then you are part of the problem.

Apollo

VIP
I actually checked the source for that a few weeks ago and whoever wrote that wikipedia page totally made it up, the source stated the opposite.

The Somali region has the highest birth rate in Ethiopia at 7.1.

That was a poor sample and not an actual census.

The census shows low fertility rates for the nomads.

Somalis and Afars will be outnumbered by the Ethiopian farmers.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
In Ethiopia, Somali region and Afar region have very low fertility rates almost going under replacement rate.

While SNNP, Oromia and Amhara region have the highest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demog...otal_Fertility_rate_in_Ethiopia_(Census_2007)

Actually it's the other away around. Somali region has the highest birth rate in Ethiopia.

6xOsL8JcRNmjrnu2C4RmXw.jpg

Source 1: https://www.unicef.org/ethiopia/Components_of_Fertility_Change_in_Ethiopia.pdf

Source 2: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642368/#!po=33.6066

Apollo

VIP
@Factz

I don't trust reports by NGOs who have agendas to get more funds.

Government data shows low fertility rates for the nomad provinces.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz

I don't trust reports by NGOs who have agendas to get more funds.

Government data shows low fertility rates for the nomad provinces.

Don't trust the TPLF, they lie about the populations just like they hide the real population data for Oromo and Amhara people. Tigray want to show the world that they aren't that langaab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending