Ethiopian nationsday in hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be funny to see Ethiopian warships in Berbera but every little help they can get is important. We have to remember Somaliland is the poorest region in Somalia with the lowest GDP per capita, there's no industry though livestock is the main sector.

It's at this point they have to convince themselves that 30 years of misappropration and corruption was acceptable as long as we are not part of the south, a south that well is looking better than anywhere in their impoverished region!

total nonsense,,,show me the fake links hhhh

am not even looking at it, just would like to know how u manufactured that.
the only time you'r seen online is when Somaliland appears,,,and then you come up with same link ova and ova again.
did you eva ask yourself that that poor Somaliland is not chasing you and you'r the one hell bent on it.
also know money is in the hands of the private sector..unbelievably resilient and tenacious without foreign aid to speak of,,,emulate rather than hating.

Last edited:
aren't Somalis celebrate their national days in foreign countries.Hypocrisy much,amazing how they making issue of what everyone sees as non issue.
ye simply the word SL:bell:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
am not even looking at it, just would like to know how u manufactured that.
the only time you'r seen online is when Somaliland appears,,,and then you come up with same link ova and ova again.
did you eva ask yourself that that poor Somaliland is not chasing you and you'r the one hell bent on it.
also know money is in the hands of the private sector..unbelievably resilient and tenacious without foreign aid to speak of,,,emulate rather than hating.
What?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
1- why did puntland gov print fake bank notes if they are rich

2- why don’t puntland police and soldiers and civil servants getting paid? They go without wages for a long time?

Surely a rich place can afford to do basics like paybtheir security forces on time?
Economic indicators and government mismanagement are 2 separate issues, if what you allege is true and Puntland still managed to come out in front with a 27% poverty rate compared to SL's 50% then that says a lot about the mismanagement in Jeegaan.

Isaaq rules darod, the last president of k5 was a Isaaq dude, Isaaq isn’t concerned with darod anymore, isaaq has beaten darod in every way possible.

As for Ethiopia and xabashi don’t darod fight for xabashi (liyu police)? Didn’t darod invite ethiopian troops to kill non darod Somalis in the south, at the same time didn’t darod also invite Kenyan troops into Somalia to kill Somalis?

No one buys the fake darod outrage when it comes to xabashi. We have all seen darod actions and they are the most pro xabashi pro Kenyan folk out of anyone.

please name me the last DDSI president that was isaaq? ( hint last president before Cabdi Iley was Daud A Makahil Ogaden dude, before him it was bah gari the sayid sub clan, before that Cabdalla, Reer Amadn, Reer dalal both mohamed zubeer,, reer aamdin twice, )

war Ogadens inter chnage DDSi presidents amongs only themsleves, forget that out of the 4 vice presidents, 1 is ciise, 1 is gadabursi and 2 are Ogaden (sometimes a Jidwaq is vice president in lie of ciise or gadabursi)

forget president, idoor has never had a vice president or even the speaker of the house which always goes to Garre or Dagodia, because simple truth is idoor have 4 mps out of 280 mps in DDSI

PS: idoors always boasted abdelmajiid was idoor, he was not, he was bahar cabdallah Samaroon (idoors only claim him because his samaroon sub clan pay bloody money with Jabriil abukar an idoor sub clan, but regadless of blood he is still samaroon)

so please name me the idoor president before cabdi iley (unless Daud a Makahil Ogaden is now an idoor or better yet please name me any idoor president DDSI ever had, if a samoorn cabdelmajiid was idoor then all the neighbouring tribes that pay blood money with Ogadens in jubbaland or Ogadeniya are from today on caghdeer.

why do somalis have not shame in making up things -blatantly liars, agah

who do you think you are trying to trick hear telling people the president before cabdi iley was idoor despite yall never having an idoor president,

1- why did puntland gov print fake bank notes if they are rich

2- why don’t puntland police and soldiers and civil servants getting paid? They go without wages for a long time?

Surely a rich place can afford to do basics like paybtheir security forces on time?

dont apologise for anything, use anything and anyone that will help your course, ignore these kids,

your president wrote a letter to isarel in 1995 , egal, i kind of admire that, its real politk,

i will karbash you when you claim DDSI has had an idoor president , but i respect your peoples desire in playing real politik

get all the freidns you can, have al the allies you can, of course we will out do you when it comes to making habashis your allies in africa any day

but hawiyes, marehans, mjs waa all hypocrites, they all use foreigners one way or another, its just that Ogaden and idoor have taken it to a masterful level and learned from the greediness of Somalis,

we made uhuru kenyatta came to garisa and say i am Ogaden Agah Agah with a smile, in return for support in parliament against the jalwa , waa poltiks,, in return we got more soldiers to lay down their lives for us in somalia -

somalis say even if you have to cover yourself with dog skin to further your political agenda do it

whatever it takes, ignore these punanis waa two faced xoolo , they have always kissed foren boots and cry when you do it better than them and karbajhs them for it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending