Ethiopian nationsday in hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassment to their ancestors.. .. I blame lack of pride in there own identity. You don’t see Ethiopians celebrating Somali nations why kiss their ass??

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
spiderman.png

well all the hutu ass kissing backfired

These people will run away from their people to kiss Ethiopian ass. They are traitors and should be killed

These are not real landers. these leaders they have in all parts of their government in somaliland are on Ethiopian payroll. That’s why Somali people haven’t been able to reconcile on a national level. Ask yourself Why is it that a nation of 14 million can’t get along with the same people but a nation 100 mill with all kinds of people can?

Reer Hargeysa need to seriously wake up
The amxaar infestation needs to be exterminated asap

The North is the cradle of Somali civilization, where it all began for us as a people.
I speak to Reer Hargeysa, ship these people out, go apeshit and launch em back to the highlands they came from. There might be a few less barber shops and shoe shiners but a xabashi cancer is not a great alternative.

Ethiopias plan of cultural assimilation for somaliland is going just as they would want. All they had to do was

1: give them puppet leaders who serve theyre ultimate goal of- breaking up Somalia to make sure it never competes with them.

2: make them believe they have somalilands interest at heart by supporting they’re puppet leaders by providing all the funding needed to propagate their general population into believing that Somalia is the enemy while praising Ethiopia

3: sitting back and watching somalis hate each others guts while they play both sides.

Benifits: friendlier Somali region. Somalis never putting up a fight who isn’t a threat to their occupation of Ogaden, access to ports which is free which propels there economic growth, never ending of political and economic power—taking the role that Somalis had prewar era

Ethiopias plan of cultural assimilation for somaliland is going just as they would want. All they had to do was

1: give them puppet leaders who serve theyre ultimate goal of- breaking up Somalia to make sure it never competes with them.

2: make them believe they have somalilands interest at heart by supporting they’re puppet leaders by providing all the funding needed to propagate their general population into believing that Somalia is the enemy while praising Ethiopia

3: sitting back and watching somalis hate each others guts while they play both sides.

Benifits: friendlier Somali region. Somalis never putting up a fight who isn’t a threat to their occupation of Ogaden, access to ports which is free which propels there economic growth, never ending of political and economic power—taking the role that Somalis had prewar era

Classic assimilation protocols.
Ethiopia under estimate our xenophobia

Do you think SL is gone beyond saving?
Not independence wise, but becoming next kilil of Ethiopia

waraabe

Your superior
Reer Hargeysa need to seriously wake up
The amxaar infestation needs to be exterminated asap

The North is the cradle of Somali civilization, where it all began for us as a people.
I speak to Reer Hargeysa, ship these people out, go apeshit and launch em back to the highlands they came from. There might be a few less barber shops and shoe shiners but a xabashi cancer is not a great alternative.

hahahaha brother i will take you seriously when you kick the xabashi out of gedo and somalia, kick out the kenyans from jubbaland.

reer hargeisa are already awake, they didnt invite ethiopian troops into somalia, that was your punani state brothers. why is it ok for darod to invite xabashi and fight for them but xabashis workers in hargeisa cant celebrate their national day lol caqli xumaa

waraabe

Your superior

sounds good to me, why do i want to free your people from xabashi? do it yourself

waraabe

Your superior
We celebrate with beautiful xabashi girls after iftaar:banderas:

xabashi girls for us, xabashi troops without condoms wrecking havoc in gedo and somalia as we speak. niggas tell us they hate xabashi but dont mind their troops in their country abusing their women lol. qadaadweyn logic

:chrisfreshhah:

Ethiopians are welcome in Somaliland :salute:

a dirty wanlawein will be deported tho like those wanlawein kids who tried to sneak into Somaliland few days ago and their plane was sent back to failed somalia lol :ooh:

"Ethiopians are welcome in Somaliland "

This sentence Triggered me...
tenor-11.gif

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
"Itoobiya run ahaantii waa lafdhabarta Somaliland"

Inaa lilaahi wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun. RIP in pieces Somaliland.

isaaqs hate darood the most, it's the reason why they want to be part of Ethiopia so bad. The only issue is this nigga is saying they have relations with k5 which is ran by darood clan. :what1:the term faqash came to be because of the ogaden soldiers in hargaysa in late 80s but yall wanna have relations with them?:umwhat:

Xabashis ain't joking. they turned somalis against each other, and now they are importing large numbers of their people into the north. it's only a matter of time before there is a lot of wasmo btwn the locals and the xabashi foreigners to alter the damn demographics of the place. smh.

Classic assimilation protocols.
Ethiopia under estimate our xenophobia

Do you think SL is gone beyond saving?
Not independence wise, but becoming next kilil of Ethiopia

Not necessarily, because luckily for somalis Ethiopia doesn’t at the moment have the financial capability to brain wash the general somaliland public on a mass scale through their puppet leaders. Which gives somalia or even somaliland people time to close Ethiopia’s mouth piece ( the puppets) by installing pro Somali leaders which dont confuse our people into believing we’re enemies or different (Somalia-somaliland). I don’t think it’s possible for the somalis back home understand what’s being done because they lack education, so it’s a bit iffy to understand if we’re somehow going to change what’s happening any time soon.

And the grand renaissance dam being built in Ethiopia is really about to change a lot. It’s going to definitely be harder to get these puppets to be overthrown because Ethiopia will turn all her neighbors into client states (dependent states) because they’ll litterally be supplying the whole of east Africa with their energy needs so they’ll litterally bully their way to into getting what they want through soft power. They don’t need to military to own shif when they have money to buy out leaders and colonizing you economically.
xabashi girls for us, xabashi troops without condoms wrecking havoc in gedo and somalia as we speak. niggas tell us they hate xabashi but dont mind their troops in their country abusing their women lol. qadaadweyn logic

Nobody wants there troops there... I think it’s treason so I agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending