Ethiopian Jew attacks white gay jew

Fun fact ethiopians only convert to christianity during king Ezana he was agaw and made Sabaean the official language which was language of ancient yeman. The amhara, tigre and tigrinia is a mix of mostly sabaean and agaw language
What? All u said is untrue lol.

King Ezana was Tigre/Tigrayan. Sabean was never made the offcial language, they had Ge'ez which is older than Axum itself, it's from a previous empire called Damot/D'mt. Nothing to do with Yemen. Tigre and Tigrinya aren't a mix of Agwa or Sabean languages at all lmao.

Btw, I don't think Ezana was Agew because Queen Yodith, who destroyed the Axum kingdom was Agew and Jews. The Agew Dynasty after Axum was then established in Lalibela. Then the Amhara Solomonic dynasty destroyed Agew Dynasty claiming to revenge the Agew for their destruction of the Axum dynasty. So there was a rivalry between Agew/Jews on one side and Habeshas/Christian/Axum on the other side. The discrimination of Ethiopian Jews also has a historical root at the destruction of Axum by Agew Jews. Whether all this is myths or reality is of course another story.
Yh def. Ezana was a Tigre/Tigrayan (Axumite). Agaws were seen to have inferior culture to Axum and were more or less marginalised. I read somewhere Afars were part of Axum too but I might be wrong.

What? All u said is untrue lol.

King Ezana was Tigre/Tigrayan. Sabean was never made the offcial language, they had Ge'ez which is older than Axum itself, it's from a previous empire called Damot/D'mt. Nothing to do with Yemen. Tigre and Tigrinya aren't a mix of Agwa or Sabean languages at all lmao.
Habesha people are mix of south semitic and Agaw-related people as said before.

Apollo

VIP
This might be a random question but do you think the Afar-Saho came later to the horn than other cushitic? They oddly look like the Beja.

No real evidence for it as far as I am aware. But it may be a possibility, but I doubt it considering their branch of Cushitic.

They are majority Agaw in ancestry though. Not a true 50/50 mix, more like Agaws who language shifted and acquired some admix.

Again, wrong. The Sabean migration is complete bs that got promoted by early white colonialist Europeans. In fact, there's no evidence of a Sabean migration in Ethiopia at all.

Europeans literally came with a pen and book, saw the Axumite obelisks, and said "yh Yemenis must have done this cus Africans could never lol".

They are majority Agaw in ancestry though. Not a true 50/50 mix, more like Agaws who language shifted and acquired some admix.
lol Tigres aren't even Agaw tho. They're completely different people. Amharas are Agaw, Tigres are Tigre. Origins of Tigre people are different and ancient.

Again, wrong. The Sabean migration is complete bs that got promoted by early white colonialist Europeans. In fact, there's no evidence of a Sabean migration in Ethiopia at all.

Europeans literally came with a pen and book, saw the Axumite obelisks, and said "yh Yemenis must have done this cus Africans could never lol".
Genetic studies have already confirmed that Modern Habeshas carry some South Semitic ancestry. Therefore, some Sabeans did migrate to Ethiopia & Eritrea and got absorbed by the Cushites that went on to become Habeshas.

Last edited:
DNA results have already confirmed that Modern Habeshas carry some South Semitic ancestry. Therefore, a small group of Sabeans did migrate to Ethiopia & Eritrea.
hich DNA results? The South Semitic DNA must be insignificant since there's never been any real migration from Yemen to Ethiopia. If anything, Ethios left more of an imprint in Yemen when they colonised them during the Axumite period.

No real evidence for it as far as I am aware. But it may be a possibility, but I doubt it considering their branch of Cushitic.

Yeah, you're right. That's why they're only 50/50 on Eurasian and SSA when Somalis are like 45/54. What do you think about the J1 in some Omotic people?

VixR

Veritas
Lol Idk why gay people demand religions accept them.

On the other hand, that Habesha Jew ended up looking like a raging lunatic for chasing a true-born Jew down for wearing a kippah lol.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
They did not follow the Talmud. That is the real Judaism.

They were using the Old Testament only, which Christians all read.

When they arrived in Israel, they even had to convert officially because the Rabbis didn't consider them real Jews. They had to learn it all when they arrived.

They are being used for PR purposes to make Zionism/Israel look less racist and to confuse the goys. :lol:

Not the first time I saw u speaking on what u dont know

The Talmud was developed during the first Exodus of the Jews in Babylon.

Judaism in and of itself was around before that therefore the Talmud cannot be 'the real Judaism'

And it only pertains to those tribes that were in Captivity in Babylon, regardless of whether they managed to return to Jerusalem or decided to stay

Trending

Latest posts