Ethiopian Jew attacks white gay jew

Those Ethiopian Jews are just agaw converts :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

That is actually true. They are agews and they are in Isreal for their faith because they kept their faith for thousands of years. They were discriminated by the majority Amhara Orthodox rulers because of their faith and never were allowed to own farmland etc. were confined to do crafts jobs like pottery etc.

Apollo

VIP
That is actually true. They are agews and they are in Isreal for their faith because they kept their faith for thousands of years. They were discriminated by the majority Amhara Orthodox rulers because of their faith and never were allowed to own farmland etc. were confined to do crafts jobs like pottery etc.

They were not even real religious Jews.

They were Christian Judaizers.

Judaizer is a theological term for Christians who start drifting more towards the old testament/Judaism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaizers

The Falasha/Beta Israel were unaware of the Talmud and were not in touch with other Jews until recently.

I think they were brought to Israel so that Jews can trick people into that Jews are not an ethnic group and also for PR reasons (Oh look at us helping poor Africans) to make global public opinion hate Israel less.

They were not even real religious Jews.

They were Christian Judaizers.

Judaizer is a theological term for Christians who start drifting more towards the old testament/Judaism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaizers

The Falasha/Beta Israel were unaware of the Talmud and were not in touch with other Jews until recently.

I think they were brought to Israel so that Jews can trick people into that Jews are not an ethnic group and also for PR reasons (Oh look at us helping poor Africans) to make global public opinion hate Israel less.

I think you are confusing them with the Falasha Mura who were Jews but were converted to Christianity under pressure. The Beta-Israel aka Falashas didn't practice Christianity. They had their own synagogues, they practiced the Sabbath etc. Of course any religion tends to diverge from the original after thousands of years. The Rabbinic religion for example is not that what we find in the bible.

Apollo

VIP
I think you are confusing them with the Falasha Mura who were Jews but were converted to Christianity under pressure. The Beta-Israel aka Falashas didn't practice Christianity. They had their own synagogues, they practiced the Sabbath etc. Of course any religion tends to diverge from the original after thousands of years. The Rabbinic religion for example is not that what we find in the bible.

They did not follow the Talmud. That is the real Judaism.

They were using the Old Testament only, which Christians all read.

When they arrived in Israel, they even had to convert officially because the Rabbis didn't consider them real Jews. They had to learn it all when they arrived.

They are being used for PR purposes to make Zionism/Israel look less racist and to confuse the goys. :lol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If u ask me, I think what I saw was intense sexual connection between the two. But please don't ask me :)

When they arrived in Israel, they even had to convert officially because the Rabbis didn't consider them real Jews. They had to learn it all when they arrived.

They are being used for PR purposes to make Zionism/Israel look less racist and to confuse the goys. :lol:

My take is that there are many strong jews organizations espeically those that reside in the US pushing very hard and financing the relocation of Ethiopian Jews. They were constantly in Ethiopia, visiting them, providing with assistance and pressuring the Isreali government to relocate them. These powerful organizations continued to lobby for years until all of their families were almost taken to Israel. May be they did it all for the PR purpose, I don't know. For me they are Jews through and through, practicing their faith for thousands of years, wearing the David star and what not.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
My take is that there are many strong jews organizations espeically those that reside in the US pushing very hard and financing the relocation of Ethiopian Jews. They were constantly in Ethiopia, visiting them, providing with assistance and pressuring the Isreali government to relocate them. These powerful organizations continued to lobby for years until all of their families were almost taken to Israel. May be they did it all for the PR purpose, I don't know. For me they are Jews through and through, practicing their faith for thousands of years, wearing the David star and what not.
Interesting debate but how could they be Jews when they spoke agaw languages they never even spoke Hebrew before arriving in Israel

Apollo

VIP

Most of the Mizrahi Jews (Middle Eastern Jews) arrived in Israel in the 1950s. They were allowed in quickly, but Israeli authorities hesitated a long time about what to do with the Ethiopian Jews. They postponed their arrival all the way to the 1990s.

This says a lot about that they are not considered real Jews by the higher ups in Israel.

Talmud is not the sacred book. Talmud is the book of Sabbatai Zevi the fake messiah and jacob frank the ashknazi jews(Zionist)

Trending