Ethiopian Female pastor: We need to preach in areas such as Afar and Somali where the Gospel has not reached

Status
Not open for further replies.
these christians want people to go to hell with them

giphy.gif

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Al Shabaab is planning to respond to this effort by blowing up another hotel and securing the aakhirah of many pious Muslims before they can hear this filth.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
She is mistaken. The gospel has been around in the Horn of Africa for about 1700 years and in that time we have evidence of contact between Somalis and Habesha Christians going back to the pre-Islamic era if I'm not mistaken and yet Somalis are like 99% Muslim. They've had over a millennia to convert us and failed. Best give up.

:mjhaps:

I personally like how Amharic sounds.

Honestly, with the way that we've become extremist muslims, if Somali's were Christian they would make the evangelists look soft.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
I personally like how Amharic sounds.

Honestly, with the way that we've become extremist muslims, if Somali's were Christian they would make the evangelists look soft.
Only al Shabaab is extremist but ok. Define what you view as extremist please.

I wouldn't want someone preaching to me regardless of religion, very annoying when I come across someone doing that here in the UK.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Lol, they can't even keep people within the ethiopian orthodox church (ethiopian amharas are converting en masse to protestantism) and they want to spread the "gospel" among people that have been Muslims for 100s of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.