TRIGGER WARNING Ethiopian Female pastor: We need to preach in areas such as Afar and Somali where the Gospel has not reached

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally like how Amharic sounds.

Honestly, with the way that we've become extremist muslims, if Somali's were Christian they would make the evangelists look soft.
So you think amhara are moderates?
Why dont you go and see what they are doing in Tigray looting killing and raping their own fellow christians of same denomination.

They even looted their churches.

People like these only understand one language only.
So take your amhara appeasement somehwere else.

That so called female evangelist why isnt she talking about how christians are being killed in Tigray.

The only reason why they want to preach christianity to somalis & afars is to steal their land just like the white colonialists did in Africa.

Even if Somalis embraced christianity amhara would still be racist to them just look at how they have been displacing oromos in wollo & wollega.

Isn't Amharic just a cushitic language wearing a Semitic dress? I swear it sounds like oromo or sidamo to me. Tigrinya sounds like a Semitic tongue.
Many people say this, even Habashis, too. There is, of course, Cuhisitc influence, but linguists argue it is a Semitic language. In my opinion, languages that are spoken in Eritrea sound more Semitic by far and I think they are closer to the parental languages. Nevertheless, who am I to go against the expert consensus.:icon lol:

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Lol, they can't even keep people within the ethiopian orthodox church (ethiopian amharas are converting en masse to protestantism) and they want to spread the "gospel" among people that have been Muslims for 100s of years.
They think that they can easily convert us to their faith.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
So you think amhara are moderates?
Why dont you go and see what they are doing in Tigray looting killing and raping their own fellow christians of same denomination.

They even looted their churches.

People like these only understand one language only.
So take your amhara appeasement somehwere else.

That so called female evangelist why isnt she talking about how christians are being killed in Tigray.

The only reason why they want to preach christianity to somalis & afars is to steal their land just like the white colonialists did in Africa.

Even if Somalis embraced christianity amhara would still be racist to them just look at how they have been displacing oromos in wollo & wollega.
Wollo oromos are Muslim though but the rest is right

71669465-E040-4870-A629-1E0E703A3E2D.jpeg

imagine forcing a Somali to become a christian :lolbron:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Many people say this, even Habashis, too. There is, of course, Cuhisitc influence, but linguists argue it is a Semitic language. In my opinion, languages that are spoken in Eritrea sound more Semitic by far and I think they are closer to the parental languages. Nevertheless, who am I to go against the expert consensus.:icon lol:

I had a good friend who studied comparative linguistics break it down for me that Amharic's phonological shift is mostly a natural "internal" one. The thing is, a lot of Afro-Asiatic languages end up sounding eerily similar once they drop sounds like voiced and unvoiced pharyngeal fricatives. The Xas, Cas, Khas and Ghas. And this actually naturally happens over-time to a lot of AA languages. Af-Maay is an example within the Somali group. Af-Maxa is apparently more conservative in its phonology and thus kept these sounds whereas Af-Maay is less conservative in phonology and dropped them. This sort of thing has actually happened in Semitic in the past too. Akkadian lost these sounds as well.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
Someone tell her they tried "spreading the gospel" for a 1000 years. The only response they'll get back is :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::z1banet:

I had a good friend who studied comparative linguistics break it down for me that Amharic's phonological shift is mostly a natural "internal" one. The thing is, a lot of Afro-Asiatic languages end up sounding eerily similar once they drop sounds like voiced and unvoiced pharyngeal fricatives. The Xas, Cas, Khas and Ghas. And this actually naturally happens over-time to a lot of AA languages. Af-Maay is an example within the Somali group. Af-Maxa is apparently more conservative in its phonology and thus kept these sounds whereas Af-Maay is less conservative in phonology and dropped them. This sort of thing has actually happened in Semitic in the past too. Akkadian lost these sounds as well.
I'm starting to think you're the creator of Wikipedia at this point, is there anything you don't know?

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Imagine she talkin like that in her normal voice , now imagine a raw meat eating Xabashi from the mountain screwing her in the bedroom and the sounds she makes

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Isn’t there some Christian burials in Somaliland from the axumite period. :cosbyhmm:

Yep. The Aksumites didn't really rule until around Zeila, though. Even have an account from the Greeks that make this fairly apparent. And accounts from the Aksumites themselves that don't imply that they ruled much farther than the Danakil Desert. But there is evidence of contact with Habesha Christians going way back in Awdal, Woqooyi and Togdheer and yet very little evidence of Christian worship in the Somali language (unlike with Waaqism) and no real evidence, as far as I know, in the coastal towns. These niggas been trying for nearly 2,000 years and they failed. Yet they wanna soldier on. Gotta admire the spirt, wallahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts