ETHIOPIAN AUTHORITIES CRACK DOWN ON OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS WITH MASS ARRESTS: AMNESTY

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
QellemW.png

Addis Abeba, January 27/2020
– Amnesty International said it has confirmed that at least 75 supporters of the Oromo Liberation Front (OLF) were arrested over the weekend from various places in different parts of Oromia Regional State, as Ethiopian authorities intensify the crackdown on dissenting political views ahead of the general elections.

“The return of mass arrests of opposition activists and supporters is a worrying signal in Ethiopia. These sweeping arrests risk undermining the rights to freedom of expression and association ahead of the 2020 elections,” said Deprose Muchena, Amnesty International’s Director for East and Southern Africa.

rest of the article is in the link below:
https://addisstandard.com/news-ethi...osition-supporters-with-mass-arrests-amnesty/

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
ONLF will be next.
I dont think they are prepared though.

Highly likely that some of the higher ups have sold out so we might see a split faction.

Addis absolutely can't allow ONLF to win the next election so I'm sure they have a plan to neutralize them without starting a war.

Highly likely that some of the higher ups have sold out so we might see a split faction.

Addis absolutely can't allow ONLF to win the next election so I'm sure they have a plan to neutralize them without starting a war.
ONLF will not be neutralized.

But they had alot of time to spend trying to ganner support from the locals and train.They put their hopes in one basket.
Cagjar is another iley.
Abye was a former TPLF spy chief.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
ONLF will not be neutralized.

But they had alot of time to spend trying to ganner support from the locals and train.They put their hopes in one basket.
Cagjar is another iley.
Abye was a former TPLF spy chief.

Abye probably still works for TPLF.

He's there to neutralize the Oromo rebel factions which they almost succeeded in.

Just hoping that ONLF doesn't become complacent.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Why do you think failmucho has been spending lots of time with Abiy and dictator Afwerki? Once he steals the next election he must be ready to crack down on opposition

bro i was banned, hence why i never got back to that economic thread,

trust me, Ethiopia is singing her death nail if she doesn't allow free elections, its over, the promise of a free elctions is the only way

sure they can use force, but how has that worked out in the past?

tigra must have killed 3 million ahmaar according to ahmaar sources, even if its fake, its the story that matters, it creates hate,

oromo will never rest and be ruled again, the country is so fractured wars are happening all over the place as we speak,

you cannot have 87 ethnic groups,

the west has no idea what to do, and ONLF will not split insha Allah, no way, they are money united, ethiopia spent billions in 30 years trying to bribe, destroy them, no ONLF in the cabinet council has ever taken it or accepted it,

war is inevitable, 70% of the pop are under 30, Ethiopia needs to create 3 million jobs a year,

the nation has begged the IMF for 3 billion, to be paid in 3 years, they cannot import more than 1 months supply of oil,

the country is so fucked, the west has no idea what to do about it, its Yugoslavia in 1985, one year before Milosevic took over as president of the 9 ethnic groups,

oh bro, you have no idea how weak the country is,

tigra who boasted and ruled for 30 years were either killed, arrested and imprisoned or ran off to sudan,

personally the war will start from tigra, she took virtually every plane and tank and heavy weapons,

what did abiy and ahmaar stooges do? they blocked all the roads, even their farmers get paid 800 $ a ton for sesame seeds when world markets its 2500 4 a ton,

then they gave away their land to eriteria, in paper,

mark my word, they will be pushed by nationalist ahmaar, and they will snap and civil war,

they will fight now when they have the chance,

if we are here in 3 years time and talking about a peaceful ethiopia, i would be very surprised,

the only thing that literally holds the nation together is ethnic federalism and its being attacked by ahmaar and their lab dog abiy, he will not last and ahmaar will live to regret it, so many ethnic groups have not forgotten last 100 years

95% of oromo want jawar and oormo liberation front, so do even gaal oromo

Ogaden and tigra want out, in truth,

did you know tigra wanted to create a canfaar, Ogaden , tigra federation, ever wondered why canfaar? becasue they knew a friendly eriteria to ehtiopia would block their access to see imports, so they needed canfaar which ahs biorders with djabouti and they needed Ogaden to busy oromo from a eastern front in caese of a war,

they were caught with their pants down, because tigra was so divided into 7 generals who each had his own sphere, greed made them weak and disunited, they thought they had more time,

when the protest started in 2015 after the elections got too much, they were replaced, soldiers left them and became more like ethnic soldiers, their langab nature and greed at thinking they had time backfired, they wanted to give cabdi iley a independent Ogadeniya with a union with canfaar and tigra and harar

this was actually discussed, but like all things in life it got so unpredictable, over night they were changed,

ethiopia is over anyways,

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
voter number being tampered with in jigjiga
Why do you think failmucho has been spending lots of time with Abiy and dictator Afwerki? Once he steals the next election he must be ready to crack down on opposition
failmaajo and abiysinian are two sides of the same coin both want to return to an idealist version of the past that never existed.

voter number being tampered with in jigjiga

failmaajo and abiysinian are two sides of the same coin both want to return to an idealist version of the past that never existed.

Good, every scam they do, every corruption in the election, will bite them in the ass, if fair elections dont happen, trust me there will most liekly be unrest if not civil war,

ethnic federalism is the only thing holding back the nation from became balkanised, let them do corruption, let them arrest who they will and threatened who they will, zinawi and co did the same, Tigra thought they were all powerful, we know what happened, so did mengustu,

so they are doing us a favour, let them show their true colours, it will be another knife they beat into Ethiopia, another step towards destruction and chaos

they are doing us a favour, no way will abiy and ahmaar who make up 185 rule ethiopian unchallenged with out massive consequences and bloodshed,

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
bro i was banned, hence why i never got back to that economic thread,

trust me, Ethiopia is singing her death nail if she doesn't allow free elections, its over, the promise of a free elctions is the only way

sure they can use force, but how has that worked out in the past?

tigra must have killed 3 million ahmaar according to ahmaar sources, even if its fake, its the story that matters, it creates hate,

oromo will never rest and be ruled again, the country is so fractured wars are happening all over the place as we speak,

you cannot have 87 ethnic groups,

the west has no idea what to do, and ONLF will not split insha Allah, no way, they are money united, ethiopia spent billions in 30 years trying to bribe, destroy them, no ONLF in the cabinet council has ever taken it or accepted it,

war is inevitable, 70% of the pop are under 30, Ethiopia needs to create 3 million jobs a year,

the nation has begged the IMF for 3 billion, to be paid in 3 years, they cannot import more than 1 months supply of oil,

the country is so fucked, the west has no idea what to do about it, its Yugoslavia in 1985, one year before Milosevic took over as president of the 9 ethnic groups,

oh bro, you have no idea how weak the country is,

tigra who boasted and ruled for 30 years were either killed, arrested and imprisoned or ran off to sudan,

personally the war will start from tigra, she took virtually every plane and tank and heavy weapons,

what did abiy and ahmaar stooges do? they blocked all the roads, even their farmers get paid 800 $ a ton for sesame seeds when world markets its 2500 4 a ton,

then they gave away their land to eriteria, in paper,

mark my word, they will be pushed by nationalist ahmaar, and they will snap and civil war,

they will fight now when they have the chance,

if we are here in 3 years time and talking about a peaceful ethiopia, i would be very surprised,

the only thing that literally holds the nation together is ethnic federalism and its being attacked by ahmaar and their lab dog abiy, he will not last and ahmaar will live to regret it, so many ethnic groups have not forgotten last 100 years

95% of oromo want jawar and oormo liberation front, so do even gaal oromo

Ogaden and tigra want out, in truth,

did you know tigra wanted to create a canfaar, Ogaden , tigra federation, ever wondered why canfaar? becasue they knew a friendly eriteria to ehtiopia would block their access to see imports, so they needed canfaar which ahs biorders with djabouti and they needed Ogaden to busy oromo from a eastern front in caese of a war,

they were caught with their pants down, because tigra was so divided into 7 generals who each had his own sphere, greed made them weak and disunited, they thought they had more time,

when the protest started in 2015 after the elections got too much, they were replaced, soldiers left them and became more like ethnic soldiers, their langab nature and greed at thinking they had time backfired, they wanted to give cabdi iley a independent Ogadeniya with a union with canfaar and tigra and harar

this was actually discussed, but like all things in life it got so unpredictable, over night they were changed,

ethiopia is over anyways,

Really hope that it ends that way but governments; especially those in charge for the past 26 years tend to have a distorted view of reality.

BTW although they won't try to forcefully oppress ONLF but there's more than one way to skin a cat.

They could buy out the leadership and neuter them from the inside.

At the end of the day having the Somali region autonomous from Addis would an existential danger to the Ethiopian empire dream.

The Galbeed would end up being the lynchpin that would revive Somalia back to life.

That's the last thing multiple foreign factions wants to see including the West & China.

They can run roughshod across most African countries but once we're back they'll have to thread lightly and they'll end up losing most of their influence.

Really hope that it ends that way but governments; especially those in charge for the past 26 years tend to have a distorted view of reality.

BTW although they won't try to forcefully oppress ONLF but there's more than one way to skin a cat.

They could buy out the leadership and neuter them from the inside.

At the end of the day having the Somali region autonomous from Addis would an existential danger to the Ethiopian empire dream.

The Galbeed would end up being the lynchpin that would revive Somalia back to life.

That's the last thing multiple foreign factions wants to see including the West & China.

They can run roughshod across most African countries but once we're back they'll have to thread lightly and they'll end up losing most of their influence.

i think you underestimate ONLF, zinawi failed to buy them with high seats and billions, so did mengustu and haile in the form of wslf and all the OG groups before wslf were created

to be honest, no one has an idea in how to deal with ethiopia, no one, not china, not USA

ethiopia kicked out an american base in 2011, just over night, zinawi never took IMF money, so far abiy has taken imf money 5 times, can they be reeled in ?

the west doesnt have much influence over ethiopia, not like kenya or egypt, they were never colonised, so its a free buffet

no one knows what to really do,

but onlf has joined two oromo parties who control 95% of oromo seats, sidama, canfaar, banshunguli, SNNP, ONLF, basically they control about 60% of seats

TPLF wanted to meet ONLF but ONLF said hell never, never invite a snake to dinner, regardless they are langab

if a halal vote or the perception of lack of it happens, the country is screwed,

abiy will be nothing, he cannot be a prime minister when he only has the backing of ahmaar 18% of the votes

even ahmamar are divided, into many semi ethnic and ethnic groups, assimilated people who have woken up,

if we are here by 2023 and no war has happened i would be extremely surprised,

in fact DDS is the safest in all the nation, so many wars all over its unbelievable

and the west gave abiy a noble to pressure him,

it doesn't matter what happens, being a langab has caught up with ahmaar and abiy has made bad moves to appease his ahmaar reer abti and in laws, very bad move,

oormo have tasted power, they want their own nation,

and ethiopia will not meet a single step of the 6 IMF conditions, never, they cannot privatise with out massive corruption and because of this no western FDI will come as they are unsure,

in fact Orange Telecom already backed out since they will not benefit from privatisation, the state still wishes to hold majority of shares,

dont worry about ONLF being bought,

Ogaden has played this game for many many years and will make sure they play it hard,

people will not bend over backwards for ahmaar centrist, never, no one will accept it,

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
insha Allah i hope so, better sooner than later, they are weak now, very weak, let them eat each other, ahmaar, oormo, tigra, they sure will eat each other and that makes me happy,
100 percent the oromo want revenge on the Amhara and the Tigre for 100s of years of oppression from the Ethiopian monarchy and now government

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
@Teeri-Alpha welcome back my friend, why did they ban you?
anyways, what do you think needs to be done(removal/elimation) with amharas living jigjiga if ethiopia falls?
i can't stand amharas living in the somalis teritory let alone having the right to vote in the region.

Trending

Latest posts