Ethiopian asylum seekers commiting crimes and labelled Somali in the UK

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
One of you in the UK needs to contact their immigration and tell them that Ethiopians are using the Somali identity to seek false asylum. The UK authorities already know they do this to Eritreans.

Be useful and out them. They are counting on your silence to get away with it. We can't shrug our shoulders and say "Who cares?" all the time.

A government-paid contractor Somali interpreter probably "confirmed" they were Somali. Certain ethnic/racial communities in the social services sector usually have no integrity and are leftist activists (i.e., pushing the BIPOC agenda, helping non-whites by any means, etc)

A government-paid contractor Somali interpreter probably "confirmed" they were Somali. Certain ethnic/racial communities in the social services sector usually have no integrity and are leftist activists (i.e., pushing the BIPOC agenda, helping non-whites by any means, etc)

Thanks for confirming my suspicions because it's obvious they had a Somali helping them because how do you slip through the system with such obvious non-Somali names?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Thanks for confirming my suspicions because it's obvious they had a Somali helping them because how do you slip through the system with such obvious non-Somali names?

It's usually handled through organizations though. I see and hear about it all the time. In some cases, they must meet a condition(s) before services are provided for them (help with immigration files, access to housing, etc). If services are provided to them in advance, they scratch their back in the future or they will snitch/lie to the government on them. Alot of politicians are in office today because these organizations got them there. They would get dozens or hundreds of people into buses to vote in party nominations for the candidate of their choice. They do this because this future politician is positioned to get them more funding or access should they later win the election. The social services sector is very corrupt. The people who run it bring their backwardness and third world values over here, which is a major contributor to the west's decline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's usually handled through organizations though. I see and hear about it all the time. In some cases, they must meet a condition(s) before services are provided for them (help with immigration files, access to housing, etc). If services are provided to them in advance, they scratch their back in the future or they will snitch/lie to the government on them. Alot of politicians are in office today because these organizations got them there. They would get dozens or hundreds of people into buses to vote in party nominations for the candidate of their choice. They do this because this future politician is positioned to get them more funding or access should they later win the election. The social services sector is very corrupt. The people who run it bring their backwardness and third world values over here, which is a major contributor to the west's decline.

Interesting, I learned something new. Thanks!

Two names appeared on a list by the Daily Mail titled 'The criminal asylum seekers who've made a mockery of Britain's hospitality by carrying out appalling crimes including paedophilia, rape, and murder.'

There were two 'Somalis' listed: 'Risman Naitsoka' and 'Gabre Wounose.' Both are foreign names that are clearly not Somali.

View attachment 324094

You might think it's just the Daily Mail.

These criminals are clearly of Ethiopian origin as Gabre is an Ethiopian name and on the other hand, here's a mugshot of Risman Naitsoka below who looks nothing like a Somali, but looks Habesha or could possibly be of some Madow stock.

https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/2...ed-for-stabbing-woman-in-chest-after-argument

It’s fine with other Somalis but ajnaabis have been larping as Somalis in the uk like that Egyptian girl has been profiting off being a Somali refugee even has a movie

Dear Radwan,

Thank you for your email.

While I read your letter with interest, I cannot see that there are grounds to correct this article. I understand that both men were described in court as Somali – and the media is obliged to report accurately what the court heard. If you consider that a court has been misled, then you may wish to contact the police.

Furthermore, you do not appear to have any first-hand connection to either of the men – and we note that people may, of course, have a name originating from a different country than where they hold citizenship.

Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to us.

Kind regards,

This is what they email me back what the hell 😠

Dear Radwan,

Thank you for your email.

While I read your letter with interest, I cannot see that there are grounds to correct this article. I understand that both men were described in court as Somali – and the media is obliged to report accurately what the court heard. If you consider that a court has been misled, then you may wish to contact the police.

Furthermore, you do not appear to have any first-hand connection to either of the men – and we note that people may, of course, have a name originating from a different country than where they hold citizenship.

Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to us.

Kind regards,

This is what they email me back what the hell 😠
So they basically entered the UK with a false identity.

Immigration agencies and the Home Office aren't even doing backround checks, smh. I wonder how many more are out there.