ETHIOPIAN ADMIRAL “our navy will patrol the Indian and red seas”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibro

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.
Mind your own business. Nonsense kulaha.

Am from Puntland as well. PL succeeding would dumbest move that could be done. An arid state succeeding from fertile south while our economy is based on exporting products and goods to the south. We wouldn't survive as an independent state. Hence why we never declared independence

Farm

VIP
Am from Puntland as well. PL succeeding would dumbest move that could be done. An arid state succeeding from fertile south while our economy is based on exporting products and goods to the south. We wouldn't survive as an independent state. Hence why we never declared independence

“I’m from Puntland”

Why does this clown remind me of @Von?

Just because your grandma was a refugee in PL doesn’t make you a citizen.

PL is practically independent today you moron, in fact PL sends aid to the south (Zoobe, Hiraan etc). We even paid for Galnus’s police for a number of years to maintain a buffer zone. Lol at not surviving.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
“I’m from Puntland”

PL is practically independent today you moron, in fact PL sends aid to the south (Zoobe, Hiraan etc). Lol at not surviving.
He even has the same avatar as @Von.
:mjlol:

This "arid" land has flourishing farms that grow all the food that can be found in the South AND dates.
We supply Southerners with food, water and money as we are a benevolent, blessed people.

You are not a Puntite, we can smell the shegatonimo.

Ibro

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.
“I’m from Puntland”

PL is practically independent today you moron, in fact PL sends aid to the south (Zoobe, Hiraan etc). We even paid for Galnus’s police for a number of years to maintain a buffer zone. Lol at not surviving.

Calm, your breasts. My parents are from Puntland, my grandparents are as well and most of my relatives as well. My family is from MJ clan. Hell, our family have been living in PL since the Sultanate of Majeerteenia. I don't see PL becoming an independent state a logical move, a unified Somalia is a better option for own survival.

Also, try not to get emotional when talking about politics. It could undermine your own goals and points. Think rationally and calmly before talking.

He even has the same avatar as @Von.
:mjlol:

Nah, am just big of Otto Von Bismark for his pragmatism and realpolitik in unifying the German states into the German Empire. Kinda wish Somali leaders were pragmatic than emotional.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
How can you twist this story to blame the federal member states? This is 100% the FGS's fault and no one else.

Federal member states are rooms in a big house, you can not promote division of the house if you want it to grow. It is weird to me to see people who take part in destructive behavior (clanism and room-ism) turn around and complain about the consequences when neighboring houses want to expand into ur land, backyard, swimming pool etc.

It's like a doctor telling you to stop eating fast food or you will have a heart attack, but you go against the doctor advice and visit McDonalds every day, so when the heart attack comes, you lash out against doctor instead of the real problem that you were aware of in the beginning.

Remember Farmaajo dowlad will leave after it finishes its term, and a new one will take over in no time. However what will not change is the real elephant in the room (clanism). It will always be present as long as we continue to ignore it. I promise once we tackle this issue head on, things will improve all over the country so much :)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Federal member states are rooms in a big house, you can not promote division of the house if you want it to grow. It is weird to me to see people who take part in destructive behavior (clanism and room-ism) turn around and complain about the consequences when neighboring houses want to expand into ur land, backyard, swimming pool etc.

It's like a doctor telling you to stop eating fast food or you will have a heart attack, but you go against the doctor advice and visit McDonalds every day, so when the heart attack comes, you lash out against doctor instead of the real problem that you were aware of in the beginning.

Remember Farmaajo dowlad will leave after it finishes its term, and a new one will take over in no time. However what will not change is the real elephant in the room (clanism). It will always be present as long as we continue to ignore it. I promise once we tackle this issue head on, things will improve all over the country so much :)
That's lot of words to say absolutely nothing.

Explain to me in three sentences or less how this is the fault of the federal member states and not the idiots in Mogadishu who have still not passed a constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts