Ethiopia Troops have a gun fight in Somalia

Based

VIP
Pains me that Habeshis are living, breathing, talking and ordering Somalis on Somali soil. When will Somalia wake up yaaqey I can't believe alot of Somalis are content with Xabesh iyo burundese iyo bakhti walbo occupying our lands.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Didn't this exact same thing occure months ago or is it the same incident and they're recycling it:childplease:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Ethiopian peacekeepers fighting each other based on ethnicity. This is some meta shit.

reer

VIP
Lol nigga can you tell more about this? :mjlol: @TekNiKo
you forget that this nigga's bakhti corpse is our president? smh

384px-Meles_Zenawi_-_World_Economic_Forum_Annual_Meeting_2012.jpg

reer

VIP
He passed away a long time ago. Iam not gonna lie he was their Greatest leader
anyone can look smart and great when their opponent is primitive somalis. :dead:
Its his Adopted son who is the current chairman of Somalia, Zenwais tol have their own issues today.

View attachment 196629
meles gave us federalism that we swear on sxb. the current government and constitution are still on meles and the white man's principles. aabiihii federaalka. :obamaswag:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
anyone can look smart and great when their opponent is primitive somalis. :dead:
meles gave us federalism that we swear on sxb. the current government and constitution are still on meles and the white man's principles. aabiihii federaalka. :obamaswag:
Nah i mean the way he evolutionised ethiopia and turned it in a african power house is because of him. You gotta give the guy credit :mjdontkno: Somalis will never have a leadef like that

Ozworld

La helaa La waayaa
I’ve noticed the most humiliating shit always happens in Gedo regions towns, abused by kenyans and Ethiopians on so many levels, and people from Gedo are always the ones who talk bullshit about other somali places and pretend to be wadani :noneck:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ethiopia is ranked number 5 as the top 10 strongest countries in africa. So they are deff a powerhouse
Well they have a huge population
:drakewtf:
They suffer from extreme poverty and drought, they’re internet is ass too. I’ve been there but they are max powerhouse of horn africa.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I’ve noticed the most humiliating shit always happens in Gedo regions towns, abused by kenyans and Ethiopians on so many levels, and people from Gedo are always the ones who talk bullshit about other somali places and pretend to be wadani :noneck:
Ethiopians killing each other over Tribes = Embarrassment to Gedo:tocry:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Happy about the Rer Isaaq Sarkaals in Kismaayo recruited by Nisa :mjlol:
lool I dont want to fkd you while your down Gedo will go from an Ethiopian colony to either me or Roobles vacation home.

Imagine losing power to your own appointee just thinking about Ina Sayid trying it made me laugh :heh:

Trending