Ethiopia Troops have a gun fight in Somalia

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
lool I dont want to fkd you while your down Gedo will go from an Ethiopian colony to either me or Roobles vacation home.

Imagine losing power to your own appointee just thinking about Ina Sayid trying it made me laugh :heh:
You don't need to imagine it, because it already happened my nigga, how many men, weapons, money and political leverage did you lose with just MR Janan ?

175895288_964285070976439_5950161116415593887_n.jpg

:mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hopefully Ethios leave Gedo soon, unlike a certain clan we dont rely nor need them.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
am i being miskeen or something is really wrong with you niggas. how tf you find this funny?
Ethiopians Peacekeepers killing each other over tribal affliction. Used to be a Somali thing but now they are doing it in a foreign land. Its a bit funny, poetic justice :tocry:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
am i being miskeen or something is really wrong with you niggas. how tf you find this funny?
“You know Somalia’s fucked up when even the peacekeepers are fighting each other”

the irony of peacekeepers suddenly fighting each other is funny. Not this specific case, you could see I cut out the article in the quote…

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
“You know Somalia’s fucked up when even the peacekeepers are fighting each other”

the irony of peacekeepers suddenly fighting each other is funny. Not this specific case, you could see I cut out the article in the quote…
It would be funny if they send kenyan peacekeepers to gedo to stable ethiopian peacekeepers and stop the fighting :mjlaugh:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You don't need to imagine it, because it already happened my nigga, how many men, weapons, money and political leverage did you lose with just MR Janan ?

175895288_964285070976439_5950161116415593887_n.jpg

:mjlol:
no context needed, I spent the last minute just dying at this dude’s picture wtf :damn: :cryinglaughsmiley:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Lol these stupid aidstopians are only as good as the Europeans that prop them up

a gun fight happens in gedo and this idoor jumps onto Somalia. These north somalians have serious cuqdad wallahi
If it was in Sanaag, Sool, Togdheer, WG or Awdal I would've said Somaliland, but of course its not. Its Geedo which makes it Somalia. Now stop crying mate :heh:

Trending