Ethiopia recognizes NW secessionist movement

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Khatumo is some border region nothing new. Every country has some wild region, we will regain ours soon enough. These regions have no bearing on the function of Somaliland.
If it has no bearing on SL then let it go then or else one side will be razed to the ground. Easy to tell which side it is no offense

Khatumo is some border region nothing new. Every country has some wild region, we will regain ours soon enough. These regions have no bearing on the function of Somaliland. Somaliland has very strong support from the majority of the population.
All the other isaaq members aren’t debating with Periplus…:hmm: I wonder if you’re actually isaaq

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Wrong again.

There's many points in between that are also highly beneficial. Recognition by multiple countries which is now on the cards will be a big development for Somaliland.

SL's development is tied to the recognition that it is part of Somalia. If important countries start to recognize SL and deal with it independently it can start to make much better progress. That's why the MoU is a big step forward and why Somalia is so desperate to stop it and has been in the past desperate to stop deals like the Berbera port development.

Haye bro, come back to me in 5 years and we will see.

Just promise me one thing, if you haven’t made any progress by 2030, give up the secession.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
We need it just for the border and to keep out the other crazies. If Somalilanders wanted to they could LA with bare hands, if enough of them were involved lol.
Lol. Do you hear how crazy you sound? Bare hands kulaha You guys already tried and had your futos handed back to you. Please don’t force our hand. Lets say the truth now

Lol. Do you hear how crazy you sound? Bare hands kulaha You guys already tried and had your futos handed back to you. Please don’t force our hand. Lets say the truth now

Most Somalilanders were not really sure what was going on. Now we see at that flag waving and twerking for HSM and how the base was raided and how the pows were mutilated. Let's say there's little doubt left.

If Landers want SL to succeed or have any slight chance recognition you need to accept the hard cold truth that you have to let go of SSC. Its clear at this point that they don't want to be apart of your nation and this struggle to do so has caused needless bloodshed and instability. Give them a referendum if they want to stay or leave SL. Its beyond hypocritical for a secessionist state to crack down on their own secessionists. The argument that Somaliland should keep its colonial borders holds zero water you know that. The far more intelligent option is to leverage your genocide as an argument as to why SL shouldn't stay with Somalia as well as highlight the history of discrimination and abuse Isaaqs faced since such stories are very attractive for international groups.

And FFS, change your name already. Basing your entire identity around being ant-Somalia and anti-Somali doesn't make sense when you have Somali in your state name.

Haye bro, come back to me in 5 years and we will see.

Just promise me one thing, if you haven’t made any progress by 2030, give up the secession.

You think your slick but you try two siding MSB and Somaliland on it's independence day. That is not a very slick move and you try holding SL to a different standard. You got a mountain of strawman arguemnts but sorry not today.

Minister of Propaganda needs to be downgraded

If Landers want SL to succeed or have any slight chance recognition you need to accept the hard cold truth that you have to let go of SSC. Its clear at this point that they don't want to be apart of your nation and this struggle to do so has caused needless bloodshed and instability. Give them a referendum if they want to stay or leave SL. Its beyond hypocritical for a secessionist state to crack down on their own secessionists. The argument that Somaliland should keep its colonial borders holds zero water you know that. The far more intelligent option is to leverage your genocide as an argument as to why SL shouldn't stay with Somalia as well as highlight the history of discrimination and abuse Isaaqs faced since such stories are very attractive for international groups.

And FFS, change your name already. Basing your entire identity around being ant-Somalia and anti-Somali doesn't make sense when you have Somali in your state name.

Bro arguing with you is like ground hog day. I don't have the patience.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Most Somalilanders were not really sure what was going on. Now we see at that flag waving and twerking for HSM and how the base was raided and how the pows were mutilated. Let's say there's little doubt left.
No ictiraaf for you 😂

Mudug_gyal

VIP
How is it i'm debating one person and suddenly 4 people are arguing back at me? Can someone explain this phenomenon to me?
Ngl you clutched that 4 v 1 you did SL proud. This website is mostly 🇸🇴 people not secessionists thats why. I wasn’t attacking you walaal I was criticising SL entity and rightfully so. I dgaf about somaliland does I just dont like xaaqdaaro which is why I exclusively speak on khatumo when discussing somaliland. Also ethiopia? Really?

Ngl you clutched that 4 v 1 you did SL proud. This website is mostly 🇸🇴 people not secessionists thats why. I wasn’t attacking you walaal I was criticising SL entity and rightfully so. I dgaf about somaliland does I just dont like xaaqdaaro which is why I exclusively speak on khatumo when discussing somaliland. Also ethiopia? Really?

It's some kind of gang activity.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You think your slick but you try two siding MSB and Somaliland on it's independence day. That is not a very slick move and you try holding SL to a different standard. You got a mountain of strawman arguemnts but sorry not today.

Minister of Propaganda needs to be downgraded

:dead:

Trending

Latest posts