Ethiopia parliament passes $13bn budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these years of stability and your country gdp per person is 619 usd vs somalia failed state of 551 usd

How the f*ck are we 68 usd behind !

If Somalia had years of peace we would easily have 15,000 to 20,000 gdp per capita especially if we developing our oil fields !

Listen if Ethiopia leave us be and we will make you and the area rich deal ?
Ethiopias gdp per capita ppp is around 1200.
Somalians can't even brush their teeth but you expect to be richer than most countries in the world.
:ayaanswag::ileycry:

Ethiopias gdp per capita ppp is around 1200.
Somalians can't even brush their teeth but you expect to be richer than most countries in the world.
:ayaanswag::ileycry:
1200? Lol stop lying.

Ur not even an Ethiopian, I'm gonna ask u again, since u know so much about Ethiopia why can't u speak any amhara or any other Ethiopian language? I bet ur that Ehiopia-Somaliland commenter on YouTube, ur a bum walahi

https://tradingeconomics.com/ethiopia/gdp-per-capita-ppp
Ethiopias gdp per capita ppp is 1600. I was just trolling you earlier negro I'm Ethiopian.
Somalias gdp before the civil war 30yrs ago was 1400 in today's GDP market, and ur proud of 1600 (which is fake) in 2017? Stop embarrassing urself and stop dodging my question u bum, why can't u speak or understand amhar language or any other Ethiopian language?

Btw Ethiopia received 30billion$ in aid and ppl are eating outta landfills, nothing to be proud of

Somalias gdp before the civil war 30yrs ago was 1400 in today's GDP market, and ur proud of 1600 (which is fake) in 2017? Stop embarrassing urself and stop dodging my question u bum, why can't u speak or understand amhar language or any other Ethiopian language?

Btw Ethiopia received 30billion$ in aid and ppl are eating outta landfills, nothing to be proud of
Negro your people are starving to death. Why do you keep begging me? Your country is being pillaged and raped.

I speak and understand Amharic moderately. I was born in the the states.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Negro your people are starving to death. Why do you keep begging me? Your country is being pillaged and raped.

I speak and understand Amharic moderately. I was born in the the states.
I can understand Ethiopian booty clapping, but you claim their identity as your own and not only but wasn't it Menelik II the one started all of this crap, to begin with. His the one that invaded the Somali region, how can you use his name. if it wasn't for him Ethiopia and Somalia would probably be different places for the better

I can understand Ethiopian booty clapping, but you claim their identity as your own and not only but wasn't it Menelik II the one started all of this crap, to begin with. His the one that invaded the Somali region, how can you use his name. if it wasn't for him Ethiopia and Somalia would probably be different places for the better
Maybe because I'm not Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts