Ethiopia parliament passes $13bn budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Wonder how much of that 13 birr will be used on the Somali region.

It'll probably mostly go to Iley to feed his Liyu dogs and the Jijiga prison; housing half the male population.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
That 13bill is the public spending budget which is 2x somalias national GDP and over 100 times its budget...:nahgirl:
it's coming from Chinese loan money I think we'll pass on that, you'll be an example to other African states. Chinese will break your knee caps I can promise you that. :susp:

I will be a condom supplier
it's coming from Chinese loan money I think we'll pass on that, you'll be an example to other African states. Chinese will break your knee caps I can promise you that. :susp:
the Chinese fund individual projects that has nothing to do with the budget. The budget is for social benefits and subsidizing regions. Ethiopia still maintains good debt to GDP.

That 13bill is the public spending budget which is 2x somalias national GDP and over 100 times its budget...:nahgirl:
I don't know why ur comparing ur self to a country that had damn near 3 decades of civil war, anarchy, and terrorism

Ethiopia had close to 30 yrs and ur still a shithole where ur amhaara brothers are waiting in line at the landfill getting buried in trash scraping for food.

I promise u in 15-20 yrs Somalia will easily take over the horn in GDP and development wise, the good thing about u Ethiopians and Kenyans population growth is that you'll be building Somalia for pennies:icon lol: :trumpsmirk:

I don't know why ur comparing ur self to a country that had damn near 3 decades of civil war, anarchy, and terrorism

Ethiopia had close to 30 yrs and ur still a shithole where ur amhaara brothers are waiting in line at the landfill getting buried in trash scraping for food.

I promise u in 15-20 yrs Somalia will easily take over the horn in GDP and development wise, the good thing about u Ethiopians and Kenyans population growth is that you'll be building Somalia for pennies:icon lol: :trumpsmirk:
Lol 30 years of peace? Where? Ethiopias civil war ended in 93 and had a full scale war with Eritrea in 2000. Invaded Somalia in 2006. The only difference between us is we kill other people instead of ourselves...Somalia is in ruins and will remain in ruins while Ethiopia grows at 10% each year. By 2050 ethiopia will have the largest GDP in Africa.

Lol 30 years of peace? Where? Ethiopias civil war ended in 93 and had a full scale war with Eritrea in 2000. Invaded Somalia in 2006. The only difference between us is we kill other people instead of ourselves...Somalia is in ruins and will remain in ruins while Ethiopia grows at 10% each year. By 2050 ethiopia will have the largest GDP in Africa.
Lol, the TPLF have made the oromos ur masters while they kill, torture and throw u amhaaras in jail if u dare speak out,

That 10% gdp growth ur speaking of is all loans by the Chinese, besides being the sweat shop in Africa and and agriculture, u guys dont have nothing (resource wise).

By 2050 there's gonna be over 228million Ethiopians :russ::lolbron: good luck with that fake GDP growth and housing those ppl and feeding them. You guys will be our biggest customers which is good, and all that cheap labor will definitely help us.:banderas:

Lol, the TPLF have made the oromos ur masters while they kill, torture and throw u amhaaras in jail if u dare speak out,

That 10% gdp growth ur speaking of is all loans by the Chinese, besides being the sweat shop in Africa and and agriculture, u guys dont have nothing (resource wise).

By 2050 there's gonna be over 228million Ethiopians :russ::lolbron: good luck with that fake GDP growth and housing those ppl and feeding them. You guys will be our biggest customers which is good, and all that cheap labor will definitely help us.:banderas:
Ha keep telling your self that, you'll pass away before Somalias government ever regains its capital. Ethiopias projected population by 2050 is 170m. https://www.healthpolicyproject.com/pubs/724_PROJECTINGETHIOPIAN.pdf
Somalia will still be flooding Ethiopia as refugees. You talk about factories as if they are the worse thing in the world, typical lazy Somalian. You rather get government handouts then work hard for your family. This is the mindset the differentiates Somalians and Ethiopians. You guys go to the west to beg while Ethiopians work hard so that their children may attend university. You are probably siting in your public housing apartment that you share with your 10+ family members, let me not go further.

Ha keep telling your self that, you'll pass away before Somalias government ever regains its capital. Ethiopias projected population by 2050 is 170m. https://www.healthpolicyproject.com/pubs/724_PROJECTINGETHIOPIAN.pdf
Somalia will still be flooding Ethiopia as refugees. You talk about factories as if they are the worse thing in the world, typical lazy Somalian. You rather get government handouts then work hard for your family. This is the mindset the differentiates Somalians and Ethiopians. You guys go to the west to beg while Ethiopians work hard so that their children may attend university. You are probably siting in your public housing apartment that you share with your 10+ family members, let me not go further.
Lol u liar stop using a fake Ethiopian data, ur projection in 30 yrs is 228million from the US global census bureau, Somalia will greatly benefit from u guys population growth, u guys have no coast lol we will be making tons of money from just by feeding u guys seafood :icon lol:

And stop getting mad, we will hire u guys to work for us, we're not being lazy we're being benevolent to yall, don't u guys wanna take part in rebuilding Somalia? I always wanted to have me a few habesha maids ever since I was 2, I can't wait :banderas:

Even little Eritrea will be eating good, my eritrean friends will be hiring Ethiopian maids too:russ::mjlol:

Lol u liar stop using a fake Ethiopian data, ur projection in 30 yrs is 228million from the US global census bureau, Somalia will greatly benefit from u guys population growth, u guys have no coast lol we will be making tons of money from just by feeding u guys seafood :icon lol:

And stop getting mad, we will hire u guys to work for us, we're not being lazy we're being benevolent to yall, don't u guys wanna take part in rebuilding Somalia? I always wanted to have me a few habesha maids ever since I was 2, I can't wait :banderas:

Even little Eritrea will be eating good, my eritrean friends will be hiring Ethiopian maids too:russ::mjlol:
Try feeding the starving Somalians, maybe? I see you do live in government housing, that's nothing to be ashamed of if you work hard you can get out of it. But by the way you talk I can tell that you will continue to be there for some time. Somalia will continue to be the training ground of Ethiopia and the future Somaliland republic (and the rest of Africa). Somaliland will secede leaving your clan starving for eternity. We are going back and forth while a ugandan and Kenyan has your mom riding them.:faysalwtf:

Try feeding the starving Somalians, maybe? I see you do live in government housing, that's nothing to be ashamed of if you work hard you can get out of it. But by the way you talk I can tell that you will continue to be there for some time. Somalia will continue to be the training ground of Ethiopia and the future Somaliland republic (and the rest of Africa). Somaliland will secede leaving your clan starving for eternity. We are going back and forth while a ugandan and Kenyan has your mom riding them.:faysalwtf:
We moved out the government house in 98 bro, we're doing good but I'm not gonna brag. I knew u were a fucking lander this whole time bootyclaaping for Ethiopia lol, ur a bum walahi

Answer this tho, since ur so into Ethiopia why can't u speak Amharic?

@ሕጊ።። exposed u

I've graduated from hawdian academy

All these years of stability and your country gdp per person is 619 usd vs somalia failed state of 551 usd

How the f*ck are we 68 usd behind !

If Somalia had years of peace we would easily have 15,000 to 20,000 gdp per capita especially if we developing our oil fields !

Listen if Ethiopia leave us be and we will make you and the area rich deal ?

Last edited:
All these years of stability and your country gdp per person is 619 usd vs somalia failed state of 551 usd

How the f*ck are we 68 usd behind !

If Somalia had years of peace we would easily have 15,000 to 20,000 gdp per capita especially if we developing our oil fields !

Listen if Ethiopia leave us be and we will make you and the area rich deal ?
The sad thing is the guy isn't even an Ethiopian:ohdamn: he's a lander that bootyclaps for Ethiopia :lolbron:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Jesus I'm super embarrassed for Africa. $13 billion is probably what my city/county makes a month :O27GWRK:

What a shithole continent

Jesus I'm super embarrassed for Africa. $13 billion is probably what my city/county makes a month :O27GWRK:

What a shithole continent

Most western cities of 1 million have a budget of a billion plus EXCLUDING the nation programs. People dont realize we are legit 100 years behind. The only benefit we have is with cloud computing/technology we can catch up in 25-35 yrs if we develop our human resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.