Ethiopia Owned Media are now claiming Somaliland's Berbera as an Ethiopian Port town!!!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Some of you might think this was a mistake by the news anchors but it is intentional, this seems like it was well planned and the message was carefully executed.

With in the last few years the Aidstopians didn't fail to show their ambitions to annex the tiny traingle and the barren region located in North West of Somalia, Somaliland is currently ruled by an Ethiopian puppet leader thus makes ltheir ambitious an easy task to achieve, coupled by half of SL's population is already Ethiopians and the takeover is an smooth sail.:mjcry::meleshame::mjkkk:

Kenya-Ethiopia.gif

https://www.hiiraan.com/op2/2008/oct/why_kenya_and_ethiopia_ought_to_annex_and_divide_somalia.aspx

They own 19% of the Port, so technically they are correct

In a way, it's a good thing for Somalia in general for Ethiopia to think they have a Port as it may slightly lower their obsession with capturing Somalia for its coastline. I'm just wondering where their upcoming 'coast guard' is going to have a base and which country's maritime territory they will be stationed in.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Some of you might think this was a mistake by the news anchors but it is intentional, this seems like it was well planned and the message was carefully executed.

With in the last few years the Aidstopians didn't fail to show their ambitions to annex the tiny traingle and the barren region located in North West of Somalia, Somaliland is currently ruled by an Ethiopian puppet leader thus makes ltheir ambitious an easy task to achieve, coupled by half of SL's population is already Ethiopians and the takeover is an smooth sail.:mjcry::meleshame::mjkkk:

View attachment 199280
https://www.hiiraan.com/op2/2008/oct/why_kenya_and_ethiopia_ought_to_annex_and_divide_somalia.aspx
I post it before. Jeegaan sell their land to ethiopia because of Somalia.

If you remember DP world signing ceremony. Ethiopia And UAE sign without SL.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I post it before. Jeegaan sell their land to ethiopia because of Somalia.

If you remember DP world signing ceremony. Ethiopia And UAE sign without SL.

I saw your thread only after I posted this but the tweet on yours is removed, Anyway notice Landers don't have a problem Ethiopians claiming their land, I bet this thread would have got more responses if Somali government said the same thing.
They own 19% of the Port, so technically they are correct

In a way, it's a good thing for Somalia in general for Ethiopia to think they have a Port as it may slightly lower their obsession with capturing Somalia for its coastline. I'm just wondering where their upcoming 'coast guard' is going to have a base and which country's maritime territory they will be stationed in.

As I predicted before, Puntland would definitely be the last region to fall under the Ethiopian empire's annexation plans unlike Somaliland and the South where the process is already in the final stages, I swear I don't understand why we Somalis use extreme violence on each other but can't do the same these filthy AIDS and poverty ridden expanists Ethiopians, Dhiiglaawyaal.:kendrickcry:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Land is like a bad woman,
someone's foot always in it,
full of bodies, yet always wanted,
always for rent because someone else's owns it.
only good to breed wildlife.
No good enough for a family.
No sale here! Lmfao
Better property ship else where.
Fair your prices low enough next time.
X marks the spot where we don't want to go, not this time. Lmfao
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
In a way, it's a good thing for Somalia in general for Ethiopia to think they have a Port as it may slightly lower their obsession with capturing Somalia for its coastline.
This is wishful thinking at best, delusional at worst.

Trending