Ethiopia & Kenya shouldn't have been allowed to join Amisom

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
The Burundi and Ugandans fufu are in it for the paycheck. Reer 68IQ, these two need to be kicked out Asap. Never allow an enemy who you have territorial dispute in your country. Unfortunately this Gov sees one as an enemy and the other ally.

VIP
The Burundi and Ugandans fufu are in it for the paycheck. Reer 68IQ, these two need to be kicked out Asap. Never allow an enemy who you have territorial dispute in your country. Unfortunately this Gov sees one as an enemy and the other ally.

What territorial dispute does Somalia have with Ethiopia? Galbeed was settled

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Its sad and pathetic how they have all these foreign troops and still can't eradicate al shabaab

Puntland should donate soldiers to AMISOM hear me out we get money out of it and our troops get free target practice on al shaytan absolute win win :banderas:

Didn't barre renounce Somalia's claim to that territory in 88?

Nope

He made a deal to stop supporting rebel groups in Western Somalia in return Mengistu would cease & desist with SNM

Somalia never renounced its claim, nor did we with Kenya. The only thing we renounced was Djibouti

We accepted its independence

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This failed project should just be put out of its misery. Somalia as a whole has to be colonised by a state that isn't African.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Its sad and pathetic how they have all these foreign troops and still can't eradicate al shabaab

Puntland should donate soldiers to AMISOM hear me out we get money out of it and our troops get free target practice on al shaytan absolute win win :banderas:
You don't make any sense :mindblown:. Politics is not for you get back to womanizing

CabdillaahiYuusuf brought Itoobiya. Was Kiinya brought be one of the Abgaal fellas?

Addislad

What did I say that is too hard to comprehend stupid ethiopian monkey

You keep using the same insults over and over again. You're an idiot with a limited vocabulary not surprising for guy who spends most of his day fantasizing about women.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You keep using the same insults over and over again. You're an idiot with a limited vocabulary not surprising for guy who spends most of his day fantasizing about women.
Says the one that constantly calls me a womanizer fukk off xabeshi rat who was even talking to you

Addislad

President Cheese needs to atleast push for removing Kiikuuyustaan and Xabashistaan from Amisom so they don'y get paid for occupying the South
Farmaajo should go on a charm offence to European union whice funds most of amisoms budget and make his case to why eu should start funding sna instead of foreign forces whice creates resentment amongst locals.

Trending