Ethiopia is Doomed, Somalia Is Her Biggest export Makret 15%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
if america had 10 million people i dont think they could with stand the soviets and hitler and japan

hitler had 13 million man soldiers, america had 22 million and karbashed japan with her hands tight in eruope so to speak and supplied the british and russians with aid,

numbers count, also the more people usually the more GDP if you do it right,
That’s the 20th century lol, and America karbashed japan due to superior tech not outright war, if America currently only had 10 million people but the same amount of wealth yes they can defeat any country because they would have even more resources to allocate to the military lol, like I said before you don’t even need a single solider in active combat anymore, military has mostly been about a countries economy and who can last longer without starving your people or military, now it’s purely about money and who can afford the latest tech and weopanry, with oil money we can do that (saudi model) you don’t need a high population to be the strongest military in Africa just the best tech

That’s the 20th century lol, and America karbashed japan due to superior tech not outright war, if America currently only had 10 million people but the same amount of wealth yes they can defeat any country because they would have even more resources to allocate to the military lol, like I said before you don’t even need a single solider in active combat anymore, military has mostly been about a countries economy and who can last longer without starving your people or military, now it’s purely about money and who can afford the latest tech and weopanry, with oil money we can do that (saudi model) you don’t need a high population to be the strongest military in Africa just the best tech

not really bro, numbers still mean a big deal, i can promise yuo if Pakistan had 10 million indian would have eaten them by now, but they have 210 million,

Soma
not really bro, numbers still mean a big deal, i can promise yuo if Pakistan had 10 million indian would have eaten them by now, but they have 210 million,

Somali people are estimated to be 30 million now, we can hold our own in the Horn with a ratio of 3:1

Tukraq

VIP
Both are nuclear countries, even if you have a 10 million population nukes are nukes, and can destroy all of India with the touch of a button,
Numbers don’t matter in the modern day because like I said before if you have enough money you don’t need even a single solider, for example look at how Saudi completely destroyed Yemen without a single solider just oil money

Both are nuclear countries, even if you have a 10 million population nukes are nukes, and can destroy all of India with the touch of a button,
Numbers don’t matter in the modern day because like I said before if you have enough money you don’t need even a single solider, for example look at how Saudi completely destroyed Yemen without a single solider just oil money

but america is doing saudi fight, Sudan, sengal, uae, so many african nations, waa weak and UK and US for air support, also the US doesnt just allow yuo to have a nuke so easily, they wil sanction you,

Tukraq

VIP
but america is doing saudi fight, Sudan, sengal, uae, so many african nations, waa weak and UK and US for air support, also the US doesnt just allow yuo to have a nuke so easily, they wil sanction you,
America isn’t doing the Saudi fight, Saudi is they just bought American weapons for cash, also you were talking about Pakistan which already has nukes

Support by suppling arms not actually supporting in fighting

The United States should leave the Yemen War. American officials have pretended that Washington is not a combatant. However, the United States has provided targeting intelligence, sold munitions and refueled Saudi aircraft. (The latter recently was suspended.) Yemenis realize that the United States has provided essential combat support in a countrywide bombing campaign targeting weddings, funerals, and much in between, thereby killing tens of thousands of civilians. If angry Yemenis turn into terrorists, American officials will be primarily to blame.

Tukraq

VIP
The United States should leave the Yemen War. American officials have pretended that Washington is not a combatant. However, the United States has provided targeting intelligence, sold munitions and refueled Saudi aircraft. (The latter recently was suspended.) Yemenis realize that the United States has provided essential combat support in a countrywide bombing campaign targeting weddings, funerals, and much in between, thereby killing tens of thousands of civilians. If angry Yemenis turn into terrorists, American officials will be primarily to blame.
It’s a bussiness if Yemen had the money Americans would sell to them too like when they sold to both sides in World War One and two :russ: Saudi is only stronger than Yemen because they are richer which in the modern day is all that matters in terms of war, having a bigger military budget:ehh:

I agree we need to increase our numbers. I propose we invoke the 4 wives rule for every household and encourage couples to marry young by paying towards their mortgage and houses.

Tukraq

VIP
I agree we need to increase our numbers. I propose we invoke the 4 wives rule for every household and encourage couples to marry young by paying towards their mortgage and houses.
It’s literally not a good thing:chrisfreshhah:especially when you have resources,
Just look at how poor neighboring Ethiopia is:mjlol: high population equals poor population, poor population equals weak population so your making your self more weak and poorer at the same time:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.