Ethiopia is Doomed, Somalia Is Her Biggest export Makret 15%

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
When I hear biggest import is khat wallahi I just stop for a second look straight in front of me with a blank face and start screaming real hard like a xaywaan....

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I thought Coffee was Ethiopia largest export? Lot's of damn coffee drinkers in the world and Ethiopia is very famous for it.

Ethiopia is the 129th largest export economy in the world and the 116th most complex economy according to the Economic Complexity Index (ECI). In 2017, Ethiopia exported $2.2B and imported $8B, resulting in a negative trade balance of $5.8B. In 2017 the GDP of Ethiopia was $80.6B and its GDP per capita was $1.9k.

Isaaq improt 3 million dollars of chaat a day, maybe it comes from mostly kenya or ethiopia, no data, regadless, no one seems to be recording chaat imports,

the two sould antiosn we improt chaat from waa kenya and ethiopia, Somaliland import 3 million a day and xamar aroudn that much god knows we are spednign billions each year if yuo including puntladn and jubaland,

did yuo know cabdi iley banned chat chewing for his government officals and workers and ddsi getting chat improts from oromia where 100% of the chat is grown, since 2013 he did this,

the day cabdi iley was out oromo started ti import chat, iley indrectly made chat import expensive for Isaaqs as they had to flight over us,

also ahmed madoobe doesn't allow chat through the ports or airports, they come through speed boats on the beach from kenya and he does not take tax from it, he cannot ban it because chat in somalia is called madaxweyn the president,

said barre tried banning chat and the Isaaqs went wild and attacked him, they joke he would have ruled us if he did not ban chat

banning chat is not easy, which is why when i am in charge insha Allah i will execute anyone who eats it in jubaland, shoot at first sight and all government workers will be tested weekly and sacked and then executed,

Ogaden leaders do not go easy on chat unlike other somalis, said barre was half Oagden so this si why he banned chat, we are more islamic in leadership, blessed by God,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ethiopia is the 129th largest export economy in the world and the 116th most complex economy according to the Economic Complexity Index (ECI). In 2017, Ethiopia exported $2.2B and imported $8B, resulting in a negative trade balance of $5.8B. In 2017 the GDP of Ethiopia was $80.6B and its GDP per capita was $1.9k.

1doorka improt 3 million dollars of chaat a day, maybe it comes from mostly kenya or ethiopia, no data, regadless, no one seems to be recording chaat imports,

the two sould antiosn we improt chaat from waa kenya and ethiopia, 1doorland import 3 million a day and xamar aroudn that much god knows we are spednign billions each year if yuo including puntladn and jubaland,

did yuo know cabdi iley banned chat chewing for his government officals and workers and ddsi getting chat improts from oromia where 100% of the chat is grown, since 2013 he did this,

the day cabdi iley was out oromo started ti import chat, iley indrectly made chat import expensive for 1doors as they had to flight over us,

also ahmed madoobe doesn't allow chat through the ports or airports, they come through speed boats on the beach from kenya and he does not take tax from it, he cannot ban it because chat in somalia is called madaxweyn the president,

said barre tried banning chat and the 1doors went wild and attacked him, they joke he would have ruled us if he did not ban chat

banning chat is not easy, which is why when i am in charge insha Allah i will execute anyone who eats it in jubaland, shoot at first sight and all government workers will be tested weekly and sacked and then executed,

Ogaden leaders do not go easy on chat unlike other somalis, said barre was half Oagden so this si why he banned chat, we are more islamic in leadership, blessed by God,

More Islamic kulaha. If anyone reads the Futuh, they will never respect Absame let alone ogaden as a whole. You are despised in the Futuh and your cities 'turned into ashes' by the Imam for helping the ethiopians by looting hartis/geri/yabare who are all koombe daarood and creating checkpoints on the roads. The only mention of your ass in the Futuh is Bar-tire and Habar Maqdi and they were 'abused' and their 'cities grazed' to the ground for being supporters of the infidels.

You were even worse the double swindling Hirabu because when he resorted to checkpoints and murdering muslims the imam came to his country and they accepted their wrong doing and paid the blood money and eventually joined the jihad but you never did. He had to level your whole state as absame to the ground and turn it into ashes.

I noticed and all somalispot has noticed you ran away from a fierce debate with the doctor on the futuh :pachah1:

Last edited:
More Islamic kulaha. If anyone reads the Futuh, they will never respect Absame let alone ogaden as a whole. You are despised in the Futuh and your cities 'turned into ashes' by the Imam for helping the ethiopians by looting hartis/geri/yabare who are all koombe daarood and creating checkpoints on the roads. The only mention of your ass in the Futuh is Bar-tire and Habar Maqdi and they were 'abused' and their 'cities grazed' to the ground for being supporters of the infidels.

You were even worse the double swindling Hirabu because when he resorted to checkpoints and murdering muslims the imam came to his country and they accepted their wrong doing and paid the blood money and eventually joined the jihad but you never did. He had to level your whole state as absame to the ground and turn it into ashes.

I noticed and all somalispot has noticed you ran away from a fierce debate with the doctor on the futuh :pachah1:

Doqonyahow yabare is Jidwaq Absame, bartire and yabare waa absame and ogaden was langab back in 1529 and was fighting,

marehan was fighting,

and stop lying, no harti ever fought, they were too distant in puntland,

proof to me harti fought,

aslo stop claiming gerri as harti, waa gerri koombe and live with jidwaq and Ogaden their absame cousins every where in afmadow to jigjiga

since when did gerri become harti, you dont even give them seats in puntland yet claim now they are harti, get out of here

i dare you to bring proof Ogaden was against the great imam ahemd gurey, car show me proof Ogaden was

Yabare waa Absame warya, stop claiming them

The Jidwaaq (Somali: Jidwaaq, Arabic: جيدواق‎) is important Somali clan in the Somali Region of Ethiopia. The most dominate and major sub-groups are Abaskuul, Bartire and Yabarre. The Jidwaaq are also part of the major Absame clan. They live in different parts through the region, but predominantly Jigjiga , Kebribayah, Ararso (woreda/district), Mulla (woreda/district), Shabeley (woreda/district) and Harorays (woreda/district) Bu'aale (woreda/district),Xagar (woreda/district),Laghida

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Then he [the imam] tied a red standard to a spear and entrusted it to his brother-in-law Mattan bin ‘Utman bin Kaled, the Somali, their chieftain, their knight, and the most courageous, the bravest of them all. There rallied to him one-hundred-and-tcn knights and three-thousand infantry, along with the tribe of Harti,|q: the tribe of Jairan and the tribe of Mazra, all of whom were Somalis.

Notice the harti was led by Mattan. Look at Mattan battle considered the most deadlist.

Then Mattan sent a horseman named Abu Bakr who crossed the river and arrived at where the imam Ahmad was to seek his aid, because the battle was going badly for them. So the imam sent them around fifty knights from among the people of courage and strength, and the most renowned of the knights, among them the emir Ahmusu and the wazir Nur bin Ibrahim, and ‘Abd an-Nasr. treasurer244 of the imam Ahmad, and Farasaham Sultan, and Ura‘I Nur, and Farasaham Din bin Adam, along with their followers. They set out for where Mattan was, and fought there a battle to the death. They stood the test, until nightfall separated the fighters. Theirs was the bloodiest of battles.

The bloodiest of all battles was the one Harti was involved in.

As you can see Geri Led Harti in those days because we were in their territory by Mattan. Mattan was a Gerri Tribes man. He was the brother in law of Imam Ahmed.

Then the tribe of Girri came up, with their chieftain Garad Mattan along with eighty knights and one-thousand foot-soldiers

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yabare waa Absame warya, stop claiming them

Stop claiming Yabarahe waryaa, their cilmo koombe.

KOOMBE. wuxuu dhalay :
-Hantiile, Geri, Cabdi (waa iskubah).
-Xarte, Jiiraan, Saleebaan (waa iskubah).
HANTIILE. wuxuu dhalay :
-Harti iyo Yabarahe. (waa iskubah).

The clan mentioned as 'YIBBERI' in the futuh is referencing Yabarahe not Yabarre. Yabahare waa niman Hantiile ah sxb not absame get it right.

Stop claiming Yabarahe waryaa, their cilmo koombe.

The clan mentioned as 'YIBBERI' in the futuh is referencing Yabarahe not Yabarre. Yabahare waa niman Hantiile ah sxb not absame get it right.

Warya yabaree is May Roble Jidwaaq Absame,

Also I thought koombe was just Harti and Geri what happened to the rest?

Tukraq

VIP
Ethiopia waa doomed nation, Somalia is her biggest export nation with 15% and china second at 10%

when Somalia is your biggest export, chat/qaat you are indeed doomed,

https://www.eulerhermes.com/en_global/economic-research/country-reports/Ethiopia.html

both nations waa cursed, it also means our biggest single import waa qaat, we are wasting many so much money that can go towards investments in manufacturing we are eating away,
This is why I was wondering why you wanted a big population in the other thread(a curse), these Ethiopians are actually far worse of then we are currently lol, their gdp compared to their population isn’t as high as our since the outnumber us like tenfold meaning they can’t feed them if we’re starving:farmajoyaab: whic is why they come to us in puntland and somaliland as refugees :farmajoyaab: were literally already richer than them per person and that’s before the oil money

This is why I was wondering why you wanted a big population in the other thread(a curse), these Ethiopians are actually far worse of then we are currently lol, their gdp compared to their population isn’t as high as our since the outnumber us like tenfold meaning they can’t feed them if we’re starving:farmajoyaab: which is why they come to us in puntland and somaliland as refugees :farmajoyaab: were literally already richer than them per person and that’s before the oil money

no one ever bullies a big population, ever seen Bangladesh or Indonesian being bulled?

170 million and 250 million, also Allah provides, trust in him, he created the world with 100 times more resources than we have now,

Tukraq

VIP
no one ever bullies a big population, ever seen Bangladesh or Indonesian being bulled?

170 million and 250 million, also Allah provides, trust in him, he created the world with 100 times more resources than we have now,
What’s the point of being not “bullied” if your as poor as Bangladesh or India(probably worse than us per person) :chrisfreshhah: even China is the the second highest gdp in the world but their people don’t see the benifits( too many mouths to feed) you don’t need a big population either militarily this isn’t the old days:mjlol: it’s all about who has the most money, America is number one in military not because of their population but because of their economy:lolbron:
These days an effective army can function without people at all as Raytheon Lockheed and northrump start talking more about ai and drone tech:manny: I mean just look at Saudi they haven’t even used one person to decimate Yemen just their oil money

What’s the point of being not “bullied” if your as poor as Bangladesh or India(probably worse than us per person) :chrisfreshhah: even China is the the second highest gdp in the world but their people don’t see the benifits( too many mouths to feed) you don’t need a big population either militarily this isn’t the old days:mjlol: it’s all about who has the most money, America is number one in military not because of their population but because of their economy:lolbron:
These days an effective army can function without people at all as Raytheon Lockheed and northrump start talking more about ai and drone tech:manny: I mean just look at Saudi they haven’t even used one person to decimate Yemen just their oil money

if america had 10 million people i dont think they could with stand the soviets and hitler and japan

hitler had 13 million man soldiers, america had 22 million and karbashed japan with her hands tight in eruope so to speak and supplied the british and russians with aid,

numbers count, also the more people usually the more GDP if you do it right,

Status
Not open for further replies.