Ethiopia:god created adam and eve not adam and steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
God “created” Adam and Eve and told their kids to commit incest and shag one another to populate the world and years later, he said, I made a mistake there and did legalise an immoral act, therefore, he self corrected himself and issued a ban on sisters and brothers shagging. Who knows, he might’ve created Farah and Stevie too on the sides. Was that a mistake too?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Gotta respect the local culture and beliefs:manny:

God “created” Adam and Eve and told their kids to commit incest and shag one another to populate the world and years later, he said, I made a mistake there and did legalise an immoral act, therefore, he self corrected himself and issued a ban on sisters and brothers shagging. Who knows, he might’ve created Farah and Stevie too on the sides. Was that a mistake too?

They were born as sets of twins, and every twin married a non twin.:cosbyhmm:

giphy.gif

@kickz

Weren’t the twins siblings? God shuffled sidii turrubka miyaa? Still, they are brothers and sisters. Don’t despair, finally, Allah corrected himself and changed the laws by banning it.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz

Weren’t the twins siblings? God shuffled sidii turrubka miyaa? Still, they are brothers and sisters. Don’t despair, finally, Allah corrected himself and changed the laws by banning it.

I wonder if there is something about DNA that makes it far more of a risk a couple generations on.:hmm:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz

What stopped him and why did he resort to siblings shagging one another?

Joking aside, I think it comes down to, following commands. Each group follows a set of commands and then the next generation is tested by changing the rules. From scrolls of Abraham down to our Quran.

Joking aside, I think it comes down to, following commands. Each group follows a set of commands and then the next generation is tested by changing the rules. From scrolls of Abraham down to our Quran.

@kickz

Are you saying incest was similar to how alcohol was banned? Could’ve saved him face if he “created” more than a couple. Creationism is a weird concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts