Ethiopia:god created adam and eve not adam and steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz

After Allah found incest to be damaging his credibility and just like Alcohol he outrightly banned, but he was soft in banning slave ownership and raping slave girls. Add that to your hypothesis.

:ufdup:Waryaa slave ownership was valuable to the Somali economy, our forefathers may not have accepted the deen if that was outright banned. :mjkkk:

Last edited:
This is good keep the battymon away
I see people on here jumping on that batty boy train
@kickz

After Allah found incest to be damaging his credibility and just like Alcohol he outrightly banned, but he was soft in banning slave ownership and raping slave girls. Add that to your hypothesis.
Allah (S.W.T) slowly banned alcohol because as you know alcohol is an addictive substance secondly, Islam banned the burying and killing of daughters as that was the norm of the Arabs at that time. Thirdly, in the Quran it talks about releasing slaves as an act of charity when slave onwership was once again a norm not just in Makkah but worldwide and also there is conditions about having and owning slaves just do a little research and ask sheikh google instead of coming with hella ish

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Good job Ethiopia, that type of degeneracy cannot become common among cushites.

@James St.Patrick

Slavery is immoral and inhumane and any god that doesn’t immediately ban it panders to the whim of slave owners and their culture. Will you like to be owned by me if I treat you good according to the conditions of the 7th century? “God” created men equal. Arabs created Islam to justify their slavery. Gossip was banned and Muslims were told in the Koran that if they engage in gossip, it is like eating the flesh of their dead brothers and Allah hates it, but not slavery. He only attached conditions to slavery and didn’t ban it. Which one is worse, slavery or gossip? Caruurta u aqri.

@James St.Patrick

Slavery is immoral and inhumane and any god that doesn’t immediately ban it panders to the whim of slave owners and their culture. Will you like to be owned by me if I treat you good according to the conditions of the 7th century? “God” created men equal. Arabs created Islam to justify their slavery. Gossip was banned and Muslims told in the Koran that it is like eating the flesh of their brothers and Allah hates it, but not slavery. Which is worse? Caruurta u aqri.
Concepts like "humane" and "Immoral" are fundamentally rooted in religion, weird that you use it while criticizing it. When a real atheist would say, "There's no evidence for objective morality!":fittytousand:

Concepts like "humane" and "Immoral" are fundamentally rooted in religion, weird that you use it while criticizing it. When a real atheist would say, "There's no evidence for objective morality!":fittytousand:

@The alchemist

One has to speak their language to be comprehended. Did you miss me using that creationist quote/phrase, “God created men equally”.

Any idea why gossip is banned and “god” spoke of it harshly than slavery? Share with us your humanist aka agnostic viewpoint.

@AussieHustler i hope for your sake before you die that Allah shows you how insignificant you're.

Humans are full of kibir. All it takes is Allah to take away your eye sight or even make you infertile....then you will be 100% be crawling back to him....that is if there is any good left in you.

@AussieHustler i hope for your sake before you die that Allah shows you how insignificant you're.

Humans are full of kibir. All it takes is Allah to take away your eye sight or even make you infertile....then you will be 100% be crawling back to him....that is if there is any good left in you.

@Sakiin

Do I have to be blind and infertile to join a religion, which sect do you recommend, so I might consider it when I become blind and sterile?

@Sakandari

Do I have to be blind and infertile to join a religion, which sect do you recommend, so I might consider it when I become blind and sterile?

Dont you fear that god is real and you are playing urself, 80 years of hardship for eternal live of of abundance doesnt sound bad right? You know the odds that everything around you came through random chain of events is nonexistant and the idea that everything came from an explosion is not just laughable but downright absurd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending