BREAKING NEWS Ethiopia admits shooting down Kenyan plane in Somalia

The plane belongs to a wealthy Isaaq Kenyan (Bulhan) he established it in the 80s.Its one of the most successful chattered planes in the horn of Africa.

So they think they shot madhoobes plane it's as if all rogue Ethiopian soilders in Somalia have been brought by the request of Farmajo.
They are the soilders that were at the Border between Ethiopia and Eritrea.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Failmaajo is a Ethiopian puppet and always has been. N&N was financed by Addis. They tried invading Somalia many times and it never works so now they tried controlling Somalia through a shadow administration (N&N)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Damn. So i guess ethiopia straight up said f*ck you to kenya.

Until the icj case is over with i will support the ethiopians.
:drakelaugh: :pachah1:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The report in the video says they didn't shoot it down in point 3 and then says they did in 5.

Does AMISOM have no one proof reading their reports :mjkkk:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The report in the video says they didn't shoot it down in point 3 and then says they did in 5.

Does AMISOM have no one proof reading their reports :mjkkk:
Even sheikh sharif struggles to read in english. Africa has the funniest incopetent leaders.

:drakelaugh:

Damn. So i guess ethiopia straight up said f*ck you to kenya.

Until the icj case is over with i will support the ethiopians.
:drakelaugh: :pachah1:
You dumb niggas when are you guys gonna realise it was a big f*ck you to Somali sovereignty.

Are you forgetting there was Somalis onboard. :faysalwtf:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You dumb nigga’s when are you guys gonna realise it was a big f*ck you to Somali sovereignty.

Are you forgetting there was Somalis onboard. :farmajoyaab: :faysalwtf:
Kenyan somalis don't know who they are. Not my fault the ethiopians are taking down kenyan planes for us since they insist on violating our airspace.

Kenyan somalis don't know who they are. Not my fault the ethiopians are taking down kenyan planes for us since they insist on violating our airspace.
Violating your airspace for delivering you aid and here you are celebrating.

Am losing hope for my fellow Somalis, this is just mad. :snoop:

Wtf are you on? violated airspace? so that gives green light for Ethiopians to shot it down? what a joke they were carrying Somali people and humanitarian aid

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
when are you guys gonna realise it was a big f*ck you to Somali sovereignty.

This isn't new, planes can fly in when they want ie Kenya flying in one of their Sijuu boys to visit Madobe;

DLWLdgQUUsIMG_20191014_121147.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wtf are you on? violated airspace? so that gives green light for Ethiopians to shot it down? what a joke they were carrying Somali people and humanitarian aid
I never said it was right. But kenya brought this on themselves by behaving hostile lately. The arms embargo has placed us in danger to aggressors with aerial capabilities. The UN sent Amisom and ethiopia are part of them. The UN needs to discuss this with the ethiopia and investigate it.

I want only a strong SNA in the country that doesn't come from few tribes in the south, but we both know how stubborn somalis are. You guys support division and corruption and now you complain that the country is in tatters. Make up your mind.

Do you care about the south or not? if not then lets not worry about it.
:manny:

I never said it was right. But kenya brought this on themselves by behaving hostile lately. The arms embargo has placed us in danger to aggressors with aerial capabilities. The UN sent Amisom and ethiopia are part of them. The UN needs to discuss this with the ethiopia and investigate it.

I want only a strong SNA in the country that doesn't come from few tribes in the south, but we both know how stubborn somalis are. You guys support division and corruption and now you complain that the country is in tatters. Make up your mind.

Do you care about the south or not? if not then lets not worry about it.
:manny:
They are not part of AMISOM, there are non AMISOM Ethiopians currently in the south...

That flight was a local flight so Kenya has nothing to do with it except for the fact that the guy who owned the plane has Kenyan citizenship. This is why people say nationalism is a disease because it makes you deaf, blind and dumb to injustices all because you feel strong and powerful:rolleyes:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
That flight was a local flight so Kenya has nothing to do with it except for the fact that the guy who owned the plane has Kenyan citizenship. This is why people say nationalism is a disease because it makes you deaf, blind and dumb to injustices all because you feel strong and powerful:rolleyes:
How people can approve of local flights getting shotdown and at the same time call themselves a Somali is funny. I wonder if they think Ethiopia and Somalia are one country.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
I think the gov should apologize to African Express Airways and pay compensation. Until the situation gets resolved with, we should suspend flights from Kenya.

@Yahya @kickz
you dumbasses know that this flight was aproved by the goverment, right?
EXkk3szXgAE8z4R

idiots celebrating ethiopian troops shooting somali owned airplane carrying medical supplies.:snoop:
Low IQ N&N cultists can’t admit that some xabashis got trigger happy & shot down the plane deliberately. They’d take the side of Mama Ethiopia over justice for the Somali people.

Trending