Escape from Somalia?

A person who believed the universe was at the center of the universe and had no information telling him other wise is just ignorant and its not his fault.

Once again answer those questions and dont scapegoat.
You’re an idealist and not a scientist, you want reality to fit into your ideology and aren’t willing to take information as it is - the truth is the truth, not the version of it you like so keep an open mind and don’t be so dogmatic.

I will and I’ll be be happy, fulfilled and at peace. You call it religionmaxxing in your circles right ?
You could call it that, I don’t consider it a bad cope since it’s worked in placating the masses for millenniums so it’s obviously effective for the frail human psyche
1504437F-25A3-4DEE-88C0-630FEC0A0884.jpeg

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
You’re an idealist and not a scientist, you want reality to fit into your ideology and aren’t willing to take information as it is - the truth is the truth, not the version of it you like so keep an open mind and don’t be so dogmatic.
How did the universe come into being. It cannot fall into the infinate regression fallacy. It has to be smart as thats the only thing to explain the fine tuning of the universe.

You’re a self destructive narcissist.
You could call it that, I don’t consider it a bad cope since it’s worked in placating the masses for millenniums so it’s obviously effective for the frail human psyche
View attachment 257127
Karl Marx the same one who's ideology cause millions of deaths world wide and caused more death by far in the past centuries more than any religious cause. We are talking about the same Karl right? Because you would be a fool to take any knowledge from a fool like that.

How did the universe come into being. It cannot fall into the infinate regression fallacy. It has to be smart as thats the only thing to explain the fine tuning of the universe.

You’re a self destructive narcissist.

Karl Marx the same one who's ideology cause millions of deaths world wide and caused more death by far in the past centuries more than any religious cause. We are talking about the same Karl right? Because you would be a fool to take any knowledge from a fool like that.
If we’re going to resort to fallacy talk then I can throw that right back at you , this is what you’re doing; just because a fallacy has been spotted doesn’t mean an argument is entirely false.
1677486779809.jpeg

as for Karl Marx, anything is a source of information, you see unlike you I don’t carry any biases when it comes to the information I digest; I filter out the truth whilst taking into account the likelihood of misinformation and bias.

Internet Nomad

VIP
If we going to resort to fallacy talk then I can throw that right back at you , this is what you’re doing; just because a fallacy has been spotted doesn’t mean an argument is entirely false.View attachment 257128

as for Karl Marx, anything is a source of information, you see unlike you I don’t carry any biases when it comes to the information I digest; I filter out the truth whilst taking into account the likelihood of misinformation and bias.
Yeah this confirms it you have the facade of a intellectual but your a idiot.
If just read for more than a second you would comprehend what i said and that fallacy are two different things.

I understand you can find knowledge from many sources but the thing is i wouldn't trust karl marx to know whats good for humanity.

Anyways i cannot argue with you for ever because unlike you i am going to live my life when i strive to be better and meet loved ones you will still be in your room fighting off the urge to end it. Good luck it sounds fun.

Yeah this confirms it you have the facade of a intellectual but your a idiot.
If just read for more than a second you would comprehend what i said and that fallacy are two different things.

I understand you can find knowledge from many sources but the thing is i wouldn't trust karl marx to know whats good for humanity.

Anyways i cannot argue with you for ever because unlike you i am going to live my life when i strive to be better and meet loved ones you will still be in your room fighting off the urge to end it. Good luck it sounds fun.
Nice cop out, I won’t bully you too much since it seems you don’t like being confronted about your beliefs.
1677487703169.gif

Internet Nomad

VIP
Nice cop out, I won’t bully you too much since it seems you don’t like being confronted about your beliefs.
View attachment 257129
Wdym i dont like to be confronted on my beliefs just look at my posts in the islam section i constantly like to talk with atheists and go back on forth with them.

life has made you its .

Go chase your desires and drown out the thoughts with the cope. Remember don't look back or you will rope at the realisation.
CCB3DEC6-5819-4B9C-83D0-85D9D3A8A5E3.png

Wdym i dont like to be confronted on my beliefs just look at my posts in the islam section i constantly like to talk with atheists and go back on forth with them.

life has made you its .

Go chase your desires and drown out the thoughts with the cope. Remember don't look back or you will rope at the realisation.
View attachment 257131
Life definitely made me a bitčh, I’ll just continue to cope like I’ve always done.

opportunities that have been lost, maybe there might have been who knows, I cant remember but there’s no regrets since I know where I stand and what my limits.