Escalating tension in Baidoa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armed resistance/confrontation might take place soon as the FGS is still interfering in the SWS s/election.

I previously posted this vid where they sent a message to Farmaajo.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Armed resistance/confrontation might take place soon as the FGS is still interfering in the SWS s/election.

I previously posted this vid where they sent a message to Farmaajo.

Hopefully Odayaasha Digil iyo Mirifle will tell their boys to listen to reason fighting government or pro -government troops is viewed as terrorism in the new Somalia my own clan Mareexan found out the hard way with the Kenyans/Ras Kamboni and it will happen again with FGS/Ethiopia if peaceful dialogue doesn’t resume

Hopefully Odayaasha Digil iyo Mirifle will tell their boys to listen to reason fighting government or pro -government troops is viewed as terrorism in the new Somalia my own clan Mareexan found out the hard way with the Kenyans/Ras Kamboni and it will happen again with FGS/Ethiopia if peaceful dialogue doesn’t resume
reer eelaay arent happy, you have to understand them.

@GBTarmy has been posting fake news in a desperate attempt to make the FG look bad. There isn't even much effort anymore in the lies it's quite awkward.

@GBTarmy has been posting fake news in a desperate attempt to make the FG look bad. There isn't even much effort anymore in the lies it's quite awkward.
lol desperate? im just supporting reer SWS as they want a free and fair election without interference from xamar is that wrong? if they wanted you to meddle in their affairs they wouldnt postpone the date for the 4th time.

lol desperate? im just supporting reer SWS as they want a free and fair election without interference from xamar is that wrong? if they wanted you to meddle in their affairs they wouldnt postpone the date for the 4th time.
Very desperate indeed. It's not worth entertaining your show bc it's not fooling anyone tbh lool.

Good day

Shaolin23

Reer SWS have always been and will always be an ally of Mogadishu seeking an alliance with them or cheerleading for them against Mogadishu is really futile your wasting your time tbh you need to understand better how political dynamics in the south works

Reer SWS have always been and will always be an ally of Mogadishu seeking an alliance with them or cheerleading for them against Mogadishu is really futile your wasting your time tbh you need to understand better how political dynamics in the south works
its not that deep

Shaolin23

Lol that guy pops up in every SWS thread and claims he has relations to them, I’m sure they love Mogadishu after what the USC did to them...
I don’t have any relations to them you idiot they are our neighbors everyone knows his neighbors well in Somalia your from north of Galkayo you wouldn’t know these kind of things maybe you should ask one of your cousins from JL about how reer SWS feel about reer P/Land and J/Land in comparison to reer Mogadishu even after what USC did to them which was to be honest just Galmudugians if don’t know shit you should keep quiet :manny:

Farm

VIP
I don’t have any relations to them you idiot they are our neighbors everyone knows his neighbors well in Somalia your from north of Galkayo you wouldn’t know these kind of things maybe you should ask one of your cousins from JL about how reer SWS feel about reer P/Land and J/Land in comparison to reer Mogadishu even after what USC did to them which was to be honest just Galmudugians if don’t know shit you should keep quiet :manny:

They love PL you moron that’s why thousands have migrated to PL and work and send money back to Baidoa. You are clueless and I support reer Baidoa against the corrupt one bedroom boon.

They love PL you moron that’s why thousands have migrated to PL and work and send money back to Baidoa. You are clueless and I support reer Baidoa against the corrupt one bedroom ****.
Thousands also live and work in Muqdisho. Not everyone is an cuqdad filled qabyaladiste like yourself.

Farm

VIP
Thousands also live and work in Muqdisho. Not everyone is an cuqdad filled qabyaladiste like yourself.

They are currently threatening xaarmaajo for a reason, he needs to back off and let the people choose their own leader. This isn’t rocket science.

They had to delay their election four times because of this clueless boon.

:drakelaugh:

Fake news didn't even make page 2 before it was debunked lol ffs

You gotta rate the sudden love some puntites developed 4 SWS peoples shortly after defending their Führer Gaas's discriminatory outbursts at the peoples of Bay & Bakool

:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Shaolin23

They love PL you moron that’s why thousands have migrated to PL and work and send money back to Baidoa. You are clueless and I support reer Baidoa against the corrupt one bedroom ****.
No point arguing with a fool inner Somali political/clan dynamics will drive you insane be careful kid you need to have a strong mind and thick skin I don’t think you have either deep down your a good kid if you don’t know just ask

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
No point arguing with a fool inner Somali political/clan dynamics will drive you insane be careful kid you need to have a strong mind and thick skin I don’t think you have either deep down your a good kid if you don’t know just ask

you are so patronising bisinka :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts