Escalating tension in Baidoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
People who haven’t seen Government in 30 years will try to fight back but it going to happen, Somalia’s Troops will be deployed and hopefully they stay.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
:drakekidding:
Didn't MX massacre Raxanweyn who tried to invade Gedo with their USC butt buddies? I heard you guys ran out of bullets and started executing them by running them over with tanks.
:mjohreally:
The story your referencing happened just outside Caabudwaaq district against Habar Gidir not in the south anyway the Rahanweyn/Darood relationship in the 6 gobols is complex and long I’ll explain in another thread in the future:samwelcome:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
They love PL you moron that’s why thousands have migrated to PL and work and send money back to Baidoa. You are clueless and I support reer Baidoa against the corrupt one bedroom ****.

Check it out the Bantu still has severe cuqdad for the President. :russ:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
They are currently threatening xaarmaajo for a reason, he needs to back off and let the people choose their own leader. This isn’t rocket science.

They had to delay their election four times because of this clueless ****.

Your noble President is showing everyone his new troops by inserting them in Baidoa. They can't do nothing. :mjohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending