Eritreans that lived in Somalia for over a century wants a political representation

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Attachments

• IMG_20200722_073552.jpg
    IMG_20200722_073552.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 46

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I was surprised that one of my friends told me that her family on both sides came from Eritrea generations ago. They are from the jaberti tribe, I don't know if they are considered Cushitic or Habasha tho, they speak and look somali. :)

Why do these habeshas think somalia being like USA. They have to be informed that somalia is an ethnonationalist country in which no one else can appreciate the privilege of representation except ethnic somalis.

Is sheekh mohamed idris an Eritrean tho:cosbyhmm:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I was surprised that one of my friends told me that her family on both sides came from Eritrea generations ago. They are from the jaberti tribe, I don't know if they are considered Cushitic or Habasha tho, they speak and look somali. :)

This question just came to my mind, don't they have Somali citizenship?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This question just came to my mind, don't they have Somali citizenship?

Unfortunately Somalia doesn’t work on Individual citizenship at this time but through clanship. Under the 4.5 formula, everything is split unfairly by powerful bigger clans, the left over is tossed to the .5 who aren't even small by any means. Once we start electing leaders based on individual accomplishments, then things will fair better for every soul in the country regardless of their origin :)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Unfortunately Somalia doesn’t work on Individual citizenship at this time but through clanship. Under the 4.5 formula, everything is split unfairly by powerful bigger clans, the left over is tossed to the .5 who aren't even small by any means. Once we start electing leaders based on individual accomplishments, then things will fair better for every soul in the country regardless of their origin :)
So they are already Somali by citizenship?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
These Eritreans are only here because the Italians brought them en masse to wage war against the Majeerteen Sultanates.
55d80b0f5a5a85c8d4ea9b9826955fcf.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
italian-and-eritrean-soldiers-in-asmara-1936-on-the-back-of-the-photo-KEB96T.jpg

They're lucky we don't hold this against them. Political representation is out of the question. If they want that, they're free to go home.

Last edited:
Everyone and their mother is asking for representation now. I soon expect the newly arrived Yemenis and Syrians to do the same. It's like Somalis are horses wearing blinkers who only see one way - the way of winning over your rival qabil, killing them and being the best qabil. While on their sides, a whole lot of shit is going down which they are blind to. Which by the time one qabil wins, they will already be overtaken by foreigners.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They need to get to the way back of the line, there's alot of .5s like Cad Cads still trying to get representation for the past century.

Don’t these people understand there guests to Mogadishu
Somalia is for Somalis only
Somalis need to get their act together you got all types of foreigners trying to claim our country

Trending