Eritrean Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Listen troll, save me your insecure calcaal replies. You tried passing those girls as Eritrean and I called you out on it. Next time you want to post something, post accurately. You're dismissed.

Why is this topic bothering you to a whole new level? I've posted pictures displaying the beauty of Horners, and for some reason that can only be described as, "insecure" The only insecure individual here is you sxb, no reason to get butthurt if you dont look anything like the posts above.
It seems anyone who posts anything u dont like is a troll. Yamta naga gal qofyahay.

Hit my inbox if you look anything like this average girl
Duaa-22-born-and-bred-in-Western-Melbourne-by-parents-from-Eritrea-640x960.jpg

Q

Queen Carawelo

Why this topic bothering you to a whole new level? I've posted pictures displaying the beauty of Horners, and for some reason that can only be described as, "insecure" The only insecure individual here is you sxb, no reason to get butthurt if you dont look anything like the posts above.

You were dissing Somali women and tried to pass SOMALI women as Eritrean. I'm not Butthurt, I just don't tolerate stupidity. And I gave you enough 15 seconds you didn't deserve.

You're dismissed.

S

SOMACOON

You were dissing Somali women and tried to pass SOMALI women as Eritrean. I'm not Butthurt, I just don't tolerate stupidity. And I gave you enough 15 seconds you didn't deserve.You're dismissed.

How the f*ck I'm i dissing Somali women? I've posted pictures of Eritreans, and for some reason you're insecure about it.
If in fact those girls were Somali, I'd like to make the point that most Somalis don't carry that phenotype.
Provide us with links disclaiming their origins, if you can't back it up. Dont address the squad.

You were dissing Somali women
Can't even post pics without some Xalimos getting butthurt.
latest

How the f*ck I'm i dissing Somali women? I've posted pictures of Eritreans, and for some reason you're insecure about it.
If in fact those girls were Somali, I'd like to make the point that most Somalis don't carry that phenotype.
Provide us with links disclaiming their origins, if you can't back it up. Dont address the squad.

Can't even post pics without some Xalimos getting butthurt.
latest

heres 3 somali chicks that look better than all those habashi disease bags. extra credit goes to the isaaq clan but its a win for all somalis lol

S

SOMACOON

Back to the importance of this topic:
2namavs.jpg

96b8fda090900ef1a6b202cff306aa57.jpg
Subxaanka! Baby where you at?!
tumblr_ncgr9iN5Sx1solq29o1_1280.jpg

11078777_1493133187597902_1134350698_n.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-16_17-30-20.jpeg
    upload_2015-11-16_17-30-20.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 2,019
Q

Queen Carawelo

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ugly SOMALI
4010736067_8d3efd131e_b.jpg

Ugly Eritrean
eritrean-people01.jpg

Compare these two pics and tell me which women can be described as beauty.
I'd take an ugly Eritrean over a Somali women of that sort.

Are you stupid. You don't even remember what you wrote 10 mins ago. Troll you're dismissed.

These woman are actually of Ethiopian decent sxb. No need to post pics of hideous women in their late 50's.
Anyone reading this can simply sense the envious attitude carried within your veins. Post pictures of girls, not duqyaal.

Those are eritrean Tigrays. there is nothing called ethiopian decent. What envy bro? I posted natural Xabashi women in their 20s i find sexy , yet you dont approve somehow?

I think they are beautiful even more so then somali women.

Beautiful Eritrean Women
COmQNm7WsAAJHaI.jpg:large

Ugly Somali girl
COm8Pw0WwAASAGB.jpg

see im very much with you.

S

SOMACOON

Those are eritrean Tigrays. there is nothing called ethiopian decent. What envy bro? I posted natural Xabashi women in their 20s i find sexy , yet you dont approve somehow?

I think they are beautiful even more so then somali women.

Beautiful Eritrean Women
COmQNm7WsAAJHaI.jpg:large

Ugly Somali girl
COm8Pw0WwAASAGB.jpg

see im very much with you.

I see what you did there lol But this doesn't change the reality on the table.
Eritrean women = Goddess.

S

SOMACOON

Its seems people don't understand basic communication.
Before I began this topic i clearly stated not to debate.
I didn't post these images in terms of comparing Somalis to Eritreans.
In fact, I'm not here to compare neither. I've only posed those pics to share with you the beauty within the Horn.
People need to stop arguing and debating. These are Goddess. The world has approved.

S

SOMACOON

I have not posted pictures of models, neither have i posted something unusual.
All these girls above are considered average, and cannot display the beauty within Eritrea.
If you want, we can post pictures of models, and we can begin comparing. Your call aqiyarta

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I have not posted pictures of models, neither have i posted something unusual.
All these girls above are considered average, and cannot display the beauty within Eritrea.
If you want, we can post pictures of models, and we can begin comparing. Your call aqiyarta

One of the pictures you posted is a very well known African American victoria secret model. I wasn't gonna say anything but..

:childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending