Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

@Air Jalam
images
2a8fgw7.jpg

Let's move to Eritrea ma nigga

You're obviously confusing Eritreans with them Habasha HIV coons. These women are clean as it gets.
Its the same tribe, the Tigray tribe rules Eritrea and the Tigray tribe rules all the other non Tigray habashi tribes in Ethiopia. You're playing with your life mate, slow down and think again, think very hard.

S

SOMACOON

1736803_430931217037777_2031522442_n.jpg

I had to re post this with an actual comment. This right here is a women. I'm in love yo

S

SOMACOON

Its the same tribe, the Tigray tribe rules Eritrea and the Tigray tribe rules all the other non Tigray habashi tribes in Ethiopia. You're playing with your life mate, slow down and think again, think very hard.

I'm playing with my life?
I've actually dated many Eritreans and i prefer an Eritrean over someone with Ethiopian ancestry.
These people have their own ethnic group and language, and I'mma have me one right beside me soon lol

S

SOMACOON

Those 3 girls are Somali, get your facts right.. I know 2 of them.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ugly SOMALI
4010736067_8d3efd131e_b.jpg

Ugly Eritrean
eritrean-people01.jpg

Those 3 girls are Somali, get your facts right.. I know 2 of them.

Compare these two pics and tell me which women can be described as beauty.
I'd take an ugly Eritrean over a Somali women of that sort.

S

SOMACOON

4geuCjh.jpg

Eritrean women :rejoice::lawd:

These woman are actually of Ethiopian decent sxb. No need to post pics of hideous women in their late 50's.
Anyone reading this can simply sense the envious attitude carried within your veins. Post pictures of girls, not duqyaal.

The average Eritrean down below.
images

The average Somali can be found down below.
somali-girl.jpg

Q

Queen Carawelo

Listen troll, save me your insecure calcaal replies. You tried passing those girls as Eritrean and I called you out on it. Next time you want to post something, post accurately. You're dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending