Eritrean migrant stabs Somali migrant twice, cuts off his eyelids and ears and goes on to eat them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The generalisation in here are incredibly disgusting. I wonder how do Somalis here feel when the media, forums and etc speak the same thing about Somalis all the time? It is always the Somalis who are focused in the West out of all African continent.

Seriously, why do Ethiopians and foreigners come to this forum? Not the ideal place you should stay IMO.

Last edited:
The generalisation in here are incredibly disgusting. It makes me feel better when far right forums speak the same thing about Somalis in the West every time I read what you guys type in here. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Seriously, why do Ethiopians and foreigners come to this forum?

Difference is Somalis aren't invading the west. Somalis do not occupy large parts of the UK or North America. We do not commit war crime against Swedish people. Your argument makes no sense, the history between Somalis and cadaans is practically non-existent. The history and animosity between Somalis and xabashi is deep-rooted.

I'm pretty sure if these people left Somalis alone, no Somali would give a shit about Ethiopia. Don't come in here and act like it comes from nowhere. I'm sick and tired of these habeshi apologists. Do these self-hating motherfuckers have no dhiig or pride?

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Difference is Somalis aren't invading the west. Somalis do not occupy large parts of the UK or North America. We do not commit war crime against Swedish people. Your argument makes no sense, the history between Somalis and cadaans is practically non-existent. .
Very funny, I hope this is a sarcastic post.

I'm pretty sure if these People left Somalis alone, no Somali would give a shit about Ethiopia. Don't come in here and act like it comes from nowhere. I'm sick and tired of these habeshi apologists. Do these self-hating motherfuckers have no dhiig or pride?
Talking about your "enemy" when you treat your own clan as a bigger enemy and would rather side with your rival (Ethiopia) or foreigners (Europeans etc) against your tribes, history have proven this even till this day, Somalis are doing this. No wonder why the non-existent country is Balkanizing.

Heck, Somalia is probably the only "country" that has the majority population who look down and despised the independent icon because muh tribe was discriminated by Mad Mullah and we gotta serve muh Brits against derp derp Darods. EVEN, his own clansmen were not loyal to him (according to Wikipedia).

This is why I will never understand why Somalis keep bringing this subject. Focus on your own mess.

That said, I will keep this quote on mind on my last thread which makes perfect sense to me why they tend to bring this subject and ignoring their own mess.

- They focus on Ogaden because of delusion and pride. Somalis from Somalia have failed themselves and their country. Ogaden is a rallying point to try and unite them against a common enemy (Ethiopia).

- You are correct. Somalis do not have a sense of nationalism. Somalis have never been united as a people but tribal interest. Ogaden is a quest for GLORY.

- There is no incentive to join Somalia however if it was possible Ogaden would join Somalia. This is because Somalis will be forever delusional and their vanity gets in the way of things. However it isn't as was 10 years ago. Rebels have been sidelined and there is a strong regional government in place. Meanwhile Ethiopia has been carrying development projects in the region roads, hospitals, schools and irrigation projects. The reason they were fighting to begin with was disenfranchisement. The whole notion of Somali nationalism was created later on, it was tribes fighting Ethiopia to begin with not as Somalis.

You cannot even unite your tribe, let alone your clan or sub clan yet you think you have the audacity to say "if these people leave Somalia" alone as if "Somalia" will miracly turn into Japan and when I say Japan, I'm talking about abolishing clan system like Japan did, unite the population under one flag like Japan did and not be stuck in the 10th century like Japan used to.

Fix your own problem first before speaking ill about your neighbor. Don't make it sound as if Somalia is an inter-recognised colony of the famine strickened Ethiopia.

Last edited:
Very funny, I hope this is a sarcastic post.

Talking about your "enemy" when you treat your own clan as a bigger enemy and would rather side with your rival (Ethiopia) or foreigners (Europeans etc) against your tribes, history have proven this even till this day, Somalis are doing this. No wonder why the non-existent country is Balkanizing.

Heck, Somalia is probably the only "country" that has the majority population who look down and despised the independent icon because muh tribe was discriminated by Mad Mullah and we gotta serve muh Brits against derp derp Darods. EVEN, his own clansmen were not loyal to him (according to Wikipedia).

This is why I will never understand why Somalis keep bringing this subject. Focus on your own mess.

That said, I will keep this quote on mind on my last thread which makes perfect sense to me why they tend to bring this subject and ignoring their own mess.

You cannot even unite your tribe, let alone your clan or sub clan yet you think you have the audacity to say "if these people leave Somalia" alone as if "Somalia" will miracly turn into Japan and when I say Japan, I'm talking about abolishing clan system like Japan did, unite the population under one flag like Japan did and not be stuck in the 10th century like Japan used to.

Fix your own problem first before speaking ill about your neighbor. Don't make it sound as if Somalia is an inter-recognised colony of the famine strickened Ethiopia.

@Regg the Ethiopian government is meddling in our affairs and you are ignoring that they are occupying our country through Amisom/Igad. Stop insulting our intelligence and acting innocents here with crocodile tears. http://hornaffairs.com/2011/11/04/m...ntel-ethiopias-somalia-intervention-2006/amp/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts