Eritrean girl only like east african guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I didn’t start this. Small guys came at me and I put them in their place and your ass jumped in, ms Farax savior:birdman:
Lol me a farah savior? a lot of guys on this forum would beg to differ:mjlol: I just can’t let you come at our men and praise Habesha men, I have something called dhiig, ask your Somali boyfriend what that is:siilaanyosmile:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lol me a farah savior? a lot of guys on this forum would beg to differ:mjlol: I just can’t let you come at our men and praise Habesha men, I have something called dhiig, ask your Somali boyfriend what that is:siilaanyosmile:
Faraxis give this pick me girl a cookie :heh:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
full
Simping for Emily wont get u a 20% discount for hilib ceeyrin sxb, u still have to pay the full price.

Since it's close to Ramadan, its a yearly policy of mine to stop conversing with apostates. Please don't quote me again you degenerate.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Since it's close to Ramadan, its a yearly policy of mine to stop conversing with apostates. Please don't quote me again you degenerate.
They calling you a “simp” for not following the herd but it’s ok for them to gang up on me :jaynerd:

Last edited:

NotMyL

VIP
Girl these faraxis call you “cheap and clean “ but you out here defending them:drakewtf:
Girl I’m married to a Somali guy, my father is Somali, my brothers are Somali. This isn’t about some trolls on this site. I don’t knock you for finding your own kind attractive you should do the same :samwelcome:

NotMyL

VIP
Lol u know whats funny? She insults Somalis on a Somali forum and gets surprised when Somalis "gang up" on her.

Lol what a low IQ Abyssinian sharmuut0 :pachah1:
Hey now that’s not cool, don’t call her names:ufdup: let’s not make the attacks personal please.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Girl I’m married to a Somali guy, my father is Somali, my brothers are Somali. This isn’t about some trolls on this site. I don’t knock you for finding your own kind attractive you should do the same :samwelcome:
Then go make your husband rice and beans, these easily triggered faraxis don’t appreciate you:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts