Eritrean girl only like east african guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
But still the president of Somalia is a midget
Even my own 5 year old sister is taller than him.
giphy.gif

keep trolling now you have no way out midget:):):)

lol I only know how to make pancakes. jokes on you
:umad:
why you hang out with smelly halimo and not an elite one? huh?
are you the under 6ft faraxs @TheShinning was clowning on?
I know your forced to make baasto iyo suugo with load of onion by mama, and i don’t hang out with onion smelling halimos, thats rule #1 ee waxaad ii sheegta, is you ready for that samosa marathon in ramadaan?:ulyin:

Time to squeez that onion, u Get me:mjhaps:

now she switching to eriterians, yes eriterians and somalis r both tall. stay on the conversation ,you are ethiopian.
do i have to lump oromos and somalis too.

Ethiopian PM with somaliand president and interior minister, both taller than him.
2019221636863048635208089Ethiopia-_-Somalia-_Musa.jpg
Always midgets and forever will be loool

Nearly every adult Somali male I have ever met have been at least 5'10 and over. Hebesha men from what I seen are usually a head shorter then Somali guys. Makes seance since most of y'all are traditionally farmers who inhabit the Ethiopian highlands well we are nomadic camel herders who live in low land semi arid land/deserts. People who live in mountainous environments are usually shorter then people who live in low lands.

PS, I am preety sure Muse Bihi Abdi (the president of Somaliland) is taller then Isaias Afwerki.
this is what i’m saying looool here in UK nearly every Somali nigga is MINIMUM 5’11 they are fuckin giants

Ugaaso

Deni
I know your forced to make baasto iyo suugo with load of onion by mama, and i don’t hang out with onion smelling halimos, thats rule #1 ee waxaad ii sheegta, is you ready for that samosa marathon in ramadaan?:ulyin:

Time to squeez that onion, u Get me:mjhaps:

I will bully your midget ass everyday, if you don't repent.
1A21ABD6-49E3-4C72-958B-D4F80A377993.gif

I noticed how you guys hate on Blacks. We can learn one or two things from them. Black niggas big themselves up and not bumlick girls that hate them every 4 seconds like Somali niggas do. Why Somali niggas fucking cling to Somali girls, like a baby is clicking to his mothers breasts i dont understand.

I noticed how you guys hate on Blacks. We can learn one or two things from them. Black niggas big themselves up and not bumlick girls that hate them every 4 seconds like Somali niggas do. Why Somali niggas fucking cling to Somali girls, like a baby is clicking to his mothers breasts i dont understand.
Vibe is the vibe, go watch that shit on Twitter.:manny:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Let us please respect our sister @Emily, some of you guys are rude to her because she is proud Ethiopian, that is not right.

Also it's all about individual preferences, if you are only in to Somali women, there are plenty of beautiful somali women who love and only see themselves with Somali men, while others xaliimos either exclusively date non Somali men or they don't care as long as the person is good. Don't worry brothers, there is someone good out there that is right for you :)

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@
Let us please respect our sister @Emily, some of you guys are rude to her because she is proud Ethiopian, that is not right.

Also it's all about individual preferences, if you are only in to Somali women, there are plenty of beautiful somali women who love and only see themselves with Somali men, while others xaliimos either exclusively date non Somali men or they don't care as long as the person is good. Don't worry brothers, there is someone good out there that is right for you :)
@Emily gets treated pretty nice considering she bashes us in our own space, mostly because everyone knows she’s just trolling. I know what you’re doing girl :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts