Eritrean girl only like east african guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Lol no they aren’t, I went to school with quite a few Habesha dudes, they are mostly short and their women are taller.
This is how I know you're talking B.S.

How can their women be taller than their men when they have the exact same genetics?

You are just a racist.

And aren't you married? Why are you even talking about other men?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

How can their women be taller than their men when they have the exact same genetics?

You are just a racist.

Are you Habesha is that why you’re offended? And what does me saying I don’t find them attractive have to do with my marriage, get a life kid. I’m stating an obvious fact, Somali guys in general are taller, get over it manlet.

Ugaaso

Deni

You are just a racist.

you're going so hard for habesha men. :childplease:

warya @Abdurahman_somali you mentioned my name but I don't see your post. were you trying to pick a fight with me?
:ohreally:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lol no they aren’t, I went to school with quite a few Habesha dudes, they are mostly short and their women are taller.
All the Somali men in Washington are either malnourished or skinny with big bellies. Xalimos on the other hand are fat and wear those big tents to cover their fat rolls. Height is not an issue in our community, Habesha women are tall, pretty and slender and habesha Kings are handsome, short or tall.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
All the Somali men in Washington are either malnourished or skinny with big bellies. Xalimos on the other hand are fat and wear those big tents to cover their fat rolls. Height is not an issue in our community, Habesha women are tall, pretty and slender and habesha Kings are handsome, short or tall.
You must be trolling otherwise
upload_2019-4-25_16-3-24.gif

5DFC8EFE-0D07-4963-AD3B-8400088F0E55_w408_r1_s.jpg

Habesha towering over your midget president
giphy.gif

now she switching to eriterians, yes eriterians and somalis r both tall. stay on the conversation ,you are ethiopian.
do i have to lump oromos and somalis too.

Ethiopian PM with somaliand president and interior minister, both taller than him.
2019221636863048635208089Ethiopia-_-Somalia-_Musa.jpg

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
now she switching to eriterians, yes eriterians and somalis r both tall. stay on the conversation ,you are ethiopian.
do i have to lump oromos and somalis too.
Eritreans are habesha dummy and it doesn’t change the fact that your president is a midget:kanyeshrug:

Don’t ever try to mention height you idiots, you getting cucked in every way

7f1148eb2d01d9e442b7a1807f2a0532.jpg

Stay angry big belly Abdi :mybusiness:

Eritreans are habesha dummy and it doesn’t change the fact that your president is a midget:kanyeshrug:

Im trying to get a hold of a anchi, lay down some advices on how to move on them, is it a thumbs up if i can dance eskistas? And eating raw meat- i dont play that.

Amesegnalu:win:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Nearly every adult Somali male I have ever met have been at least 5'10 and over. Hebesha men from what I seen are usually a head shorter then Somali guys. Makes seance since most of y'all are traditionally farmers who inhabit the Ethiopian highlands well we are nomadic camel herders who live in low land semi arid land/deserts. People who live in mountainous environments are usually shorter then people who live in low lands.

PS, I am preety sure Muse Bihi Abdi (the president of Somaliland) is taller then Isaias Afwerki.

shorty ethiopia primeir with somali delegation.

selective keep showing picture,,selective, it doesnt change your midget. eriterians are eriterians, stay with your ethiopia.

and here is your shorty ethiopian prime minister with somali delegation

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

selective keep showing picture,,selective, it doesnt change your midget. eriterians are eriterians, stay with your ethiopia.

and here is your shorty ethiopian prime minister with somali delegation

But still the president of Somalia is a midget
Even my own 5 year old sister is taller than him.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts