Eritrean girl only like east african guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you and @roble sound so jealous and insecure. Small men are known to be insecure and rude. Most Somali men I have came across were short and skinny. Gosh you are one dumb multinicker

jealous of what? you not even behaving like normal woman.

Hey dude cut the crap.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
God bless habesha kings :rejoice:
Habesha queens sure know how to pick their men
h800-15568816251ift1.jpg

637E7314-FD3A-4E7F-9454-AE02971FFEDD.jpeg

World

VIP
not only do habesha dudes by default have smaller d’s they are also like 5ft 5 AND skinny lmao atleast we are like 6ft 1 minimum and what does being taller mean? loool
Why are you so obsessed with another guy’s d size you khaniis

Most Eritrean people are quite tall actually they’re not short

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Sister Emily, do you actually find the first guy attractive? he doesn't rock the bald look well ngl, he needs to take a trip to Turkey for that "operation".

Yes he is very attractive. He shaved his hair, habesha men have thick curly hair and don’t lose hair.
Anyway why are you rating another man’s look :hillarybiz:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Yes he is very attractive. He shaved his hair, habesha men have thick curly hair and don’t lose hair.
Anyway why are you rating another man’s look :hillarybiz:

I frequently see Xabashi men with a receding hairline at a young age, just like Somalis. Look at the side of his head closely and compare it to the top of his head. His hairline is way back which is why he shaved it all.

Alhamdullilah I'm secure in my sexuality that I'm able to give my opinion on another brother's looks.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I frequently see Xabashi men with a receding hairline at a young age, just like Somalis. Look at the side of his head closely and compare it to the top of his head. His hairline is way back which is why he shaved it all.

Alhamdullilah I'm secure in my sexuality that I'm able to give my opinion on another brother's looks.

You sound an insecure man with a bald head lol
Nah habesha men are not know for losing hair. Why are you guys so obsessed with other men’s looks
A man who secured with his sexuality doesn’t care about how other men look.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
You sound an insecure man with a bald head lol
Nah habesha men are not know for losing hair. Why are you guys so obsessed with other men’s looks
A man who secured with his sexuality doesn’t care about how other men look.

ok my good sister Emily, I didn't mean to insult all Habesha men. I was just giving my opinion. I hope I haven't annoyed you.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Women don't care about height as long as the guy is taller than her, go outside and you will see plenty of beautiful women with 5'8/5'9 men. It's over hyped on the internet.
The only time a woman doesn’t care about height is when you have enough money to make up for it :camby:

And Somali guys>>>> Habesha any day. Never found them attractive.

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Most habesha guys are tall and tall Somali guys tend to have big belly and skinny legs.
Good genes over cursed genes :samwelcome:
Lol no they aren’t, I went to school with quite a few Habesha dudes, they are mostly short and their women are taller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending