🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Bunch of small d having triggered Abdis
Stay mad skinny Abdis :umad:

tenor.gif

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
than he was probably west african most jamaicans are actually brownskin believe it or not im surrounded by them often...
the issue for me isnt that they go for them, the problem is that they go for them for free like boyfreinds and girlfreinds no mehr no job nothing even if hes a convict. but for somali guys they demand mehr a good job house car height etc, also they degrade and attack their own men.

ethio and eri girls do the opposite they love their men and the horn of africa even us as well, they even praise us aswell like in this tweet, they are the most loyal kind hearted respectfull women out their

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
the issue for me isnt that they go for them, the problem is that they go for them for free like boyfreinds and girlfreinds no mehr no job nothing even if hes a convict. but for somali guys they demand mehr a good job house car height etc, also they degrade and attack their own men.

ethio and eri girls do the opposite they love their men and the horn of africa even us as well, they even praise us aswell like in this tweet, they are the msot loyal kind hearted respectfull women out their
we cant keep insulting somali girls or boys for turning out like this. We can only blame the parents especially their fathers for making their children drugdealers or s. Do you think if they had loving parents that cared about religion, culture and morals they would rebel openely or secretly? it all starts at home. What do you expect the outcome of the somali youth if they come from broken homes? God forbid if my children ever turn out like this even though is humanly impossible for such thing to ever happen !!!

I know our women are the most desired women in the world but majority marry habesha men.
tenor.gif

Keep dreaming tho

hhhhh ok. but i wouldnt go to ethiopian site and keep throwing all that nonesense againest thm all the time. stop with the pictures i might break your heart.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
we cant keep insulting somali girls or boys for turning out like this. We can only blame the parents especially their fathers for making their children drugdealers or s. Do you think if they had loving parents that cared about religion, culture and morals they would rebel openely or secretly? it all starts at home. What do you expect the outcome of the somali youth if they come from broken homes? God forbid if my children ever turn out like this even though is humanly impossible for such thing to ever happen !!!
Yeah those same parents destroyed Somalia as well

Yeah am not really part of this whole gender war thing anymore, I've called it quits don't care if they insult me or degrade me in fact am gonna block them all on social media

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
my bad i know, but i was wondering why geeljire cared, if he described the girl like how we all think she looked like
i dont care but it would be a shame i guess if she was pretty no one likes to see their women whether is a somali girl or somali guy go astray.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
you’re not even Somali yet you’re on a Somali forum loool say what you want but where i’m from i see more Habesha girls with Somali guys than with their own men lmao

It’s a public forum, there are plenty of Somalians on Ethiopian forum..so what :drakewtf:
All Somalian men are dating habesha women in their dreams.

You sound so pathetic.

Bye multinicker
I am done with this pointless back and forth shit

It’s a public forum, there are plenty of Somalians on Ethiopian forum..so what :drakewtf:

You sound so pathetic.

Bye multinicker
where are we in your forums? show me the forums.. i can tell you’re an insecure habesha dude hiding behind this account, we get your girls bro looool accept it u man got small dicks

You sound so pathetic.

Bye multinicker
mind your own business and stop tryna slander my people you beg

Status
Not open for further replies.