Eritrean girl only like east african guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
i only directed 2 comments at her for bants akhi nothing to do with simping for @sigmund I was bored yaakhi plus Sigmund she knows I dont feel attracted to Somalian girls plus she got her own taste too for Hispanics
Good to hear that brother, i almost thought you were going on a sinful path to loving xalimos :lolbron:

Gambar

VIP
Ajnabi get so offended that we stick to our culture, she said East African but that’s too broad. She should be more specific like @Reiko and say which tribe. :hillarybiz:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Black kings over malnourished Africans anyday.
She meant habesha. When I hear East Africans Ethiopians come to mind.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Who is HG ? I have been lately seeing a latte sipping, animal loving white dude.

A habesha girl on this forum claimed to have been dating a Habargidir guy who use to treat her well, can't remember if it was you or not. I was just wondering if he needed a quick substitution :browtf:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Black kings over malnourished Africans anyday.
She meant habesha. When I hear East Africans Ethiopians come to mind.
“BlAcK KaNgZ OvEr mAnOuri” 2AF65A88-B0F1-44E8-B513-4744824F67A0.png
Your forefathers are rolling in there graves, now I know why r Kelly went to Ethiopia.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
A habesha girl on this forum claimed to have been dating a Habargidir guy who use to treat her well, can't remember if it was you or not. I was just wondering if he needed a quick substitution :browtf:
Oh that Somali dude. I have down graded him to second boo.

Status
Not open for further replies.